At Least I Have Company

Emily's POV

Well, today's the day. The day I'm bringing my cat to live with me in my 'new home'. To be honest, I'm pretty excited for it because I haven't seen my cat in about a week. After I showered, I quickly went downstairs and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make breakfast a bit simple today because food is running out. After 30 minutes of preparing breakfast, I set it in the table and went to see Jin if he's already up. Gladly, he's already up and he seems like he's in a good mood today. We sat down at the dining table at started eating our breakfast.

"I think you're gonna need this", Jin said while handing me my phone. "Oh, okay, thanks", I replied back with a smile. "So Emily, today's my off day. What do you wanna do today?", Jin asked. "Well, were going to pick up my cat and we need to do some grocery shopping", I said while putting our plates away." Wait, grocery shopping?", Jin furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes, Jin. We have to buy food or else you'll starve.", I said with an annoyed face. "Hey, im not the one who eats a lot.", Jin said,trying to defend himself. "Says the one who's looking for food in the middle of the night right after training", I replied with a smirk on my face. "Alright, you win", Jin finally surrendered. "Thank you, chubby", I thanked him as I pinched his cheeks and walked away. "I'm not chubby", Jin yelled from downstairs. I ignored him and get ready. I wore a black coat, a pair of knee high boots and a dark blue wool scarf.

A few minutes later, I got downstairs and see Jin's already waiting for me. Surprisingly, we match each other because hi was also wearing a dark blue scarf and his long leather coat (yay •-•) . I walked out of the house first but Jin somehow managed to get to the car first. I don't know what got into him because he even opened the door for me (aww, they like each other 😛). Jin drove to the grocery store first before picking my cat up. The trip to the grocery store took about 20-30 minutes and I headed to the cereal section and took 2 boxes of cornflakes because Jin said he doesn't like sweet cereal and has a lot of calories, not good for his body, bla bla bla. While I was at the cereal section, Jin was at the meat section, looking for what to choose.

Jin's POV

"Gosh, I'd never knew that choosing meat could be so hard", I said to myself. Well, maybe I'll just choose some chicken and some fish. I never thought that Emily and I are going to have a good bond. I went to the fruits and vegetables section and picked random veggies and fruits. I went to search for Emily and found her in the snack section and saw her putting a lot of snacks in the trolley. "Are you gonna eat all this?", I asked while putting the fish, chicken, fruits and veggies in the cart. "Yea,but you can share", the answered while walking to the baking section. I guess she likes to bake. She took 2 packets of flour, some frosting, and some cake decorations. "You like to bake?", I asked and she nodded. "Well, that pretty much everything", she said. I pushed the cart to the cashier and paid with my credit card.

Emily's POV

Wow. Jin just simply paid using his credit card without looking or feeling guilty. "Of course he's not worried. He's a CEO of a major company.", my brain said to me. After that, we took our stuff and put it in the car boot and took our seats. "Remind me again why we're picking up your cat", Jin said while starting the engine. "Well, I miss him so much and I won't feel lonely if you have to go to work or anything", I simply replied. We drove to my house wich is like 40 minutes away. As soon as I got there, I was greeted my my mom at the door. Coincidentally, she was watering her plants. We were greeted by her hug and I heard a man's voice from inside the house. I know it wasn't my dad's voice and I went inside and found a red headed Asian man. I saw my sister running down the stairs to greet me and I asked who that man is. She said the the red headed guy was her boyfriend. As soon as Jin came in, he was shocked to see my sister's boyfriend. "Hwoarang? What are you doing here?", Jin asked curiously. "Well, im Louisa's boyfriend." Hwoarang explained. "Wait, you two know each other?", I asked. "Well, he's my bff/rival", hwoarang said with a smirk. "Where's prince?", I asked my mom. "He's upstairs", my mom said while turning on the TV. I went upstairs and prince jumped to me and I hugged him because I miss him so much. I packed prince's stuff and headed to the door and my mom stopped me and said "you don't wanna stay for lunch?", I looked at Jin and hoping that he would say yes and he actually did. We had some grilled salmon, mashed potato, macaroni and cheese, and orange juice. "That was so good,mom. I missed your cooking", I complimented my mom. "Well, it's not a big deal. Thank you, Hun", my mom said with a smile. We said our goodbyes and headed back to jin's house. Jin and I cracked a few jokes on the way back and my cat decided that it was a great idea to sit on jin's lap.

Once we got home, I set up Prince's stuff and let him 'explore' the house. "I noticed that you've been quite bored and lonely. Wanna meet my friends?", Jin offered me. I realised that it's true. So, I agreed. "When and how can I meet them?", I asked. "Well we can meet them tonight and have a sleepover", Jin said with a cheeky smile. "Thank god you're the fun type. I thought you're that your the boring one", I said with sarcasm and walked away.