Chapter 12

When i reached my house i could tell my mom figured out that i'm missing. I wonder if they found my brothers body and told her that he's dead. In my driveway were three cop cars my father's car was parked on the side of the road. In my human form i walked up my driveway dreading on what i will face as soon as i stepped inside the house.

I got up to the door and slowly turned the door knob. Inside was a total mess it looked like a tornado came through the house. Dirty cloths littered the floor, with over flowing garbage. I scrunched up my nose in disgust as a foul smell reached my nose. I passed a mirror to see my brown hair in a matted mess and my green eyes was not as joyful as they once were. But who could blame me?. 

When i reached the living room my parents were sitting on the couch surrounded with police that held pens and papers in their hands. Nobody seemed to notice me yet so I cleared my thought making everybody turn towards me. Before i could even bat an eye my mother had jumped from the couch and crushed me in a hug. 

"Oh sweetie! i thought you were dead! don't ever leave me again!" My mother exclaimed through her tears. I gently pulled away from her hug tears now coming to my eyes threatening to spill over from the sight of my mother crying. 

"Don't worry i'm not going anywhere." I assured her smiling a slight smile.

"Now we just have to find your brother and everything will be back to normal." My smile fell at those words, so they didn't know he was dead. I took a deep steadying breath before I said the words i didn't want to say in front of everybody.

"Cayden's not coming back he's dead." I choked out through the lump in my throat as tears ran down my face in rivers. I watched as my mother collapsed to the ground her knees going weak. My father just sat on the couch face expressionless. The cops stood their faces full of pity, but the thing is that's the last thing we needed, pity.  

"Tell me its not true" my mother whispered from her position on the floor. My heart clenched and un-clenched at the state my mother was in.

"It's true" I revealed to her. I looked down my vision blurry from the tears. My mother let out a blood curling scream. It was filled with pain,grief, sadness, and anger. I wish that i could tell them who killed him but what was i supposed to say?. I can't tell them that a fallen angel killed Cayden, now can I?. 

My father got up from the couch and kneeled down by my mother. He started rubbing circles into her back, and saying soothing words. When she stooped crying she looked up at me hatred and anger in her eyes. It made me flinch inwardly. 

"You could have stopped him from being killed!, you could have been their!." She spat at me getting up from her position on the floor. She got right up in my face and slapped me hard across my cheek. 

"Get out of my house! your'e not my daughter." She screamed at me, suddenly i didn't feel sorry for her. Anger quickly replaced my sadness, leaving nothing but anger inside of me. 

"You know what? It wasn't my fault!, and i would gladly leave this house." I  said glaring at my mother with hatred before walking out the door but not before slamming it.

I was so Angry i felt tingles shoot up both of my arms indicating that i was going to shift.  I quickly ran to the cover of the forest. I barley made it before I fully shifted, I let out a loud howl filled with Agony, sadness, pain , and anger. 

I roamed my packs territory not even bothering to look where i was going i was just knew by the scent. Soon after a few minutes i heard a voice enter my head, so somebody did bother to shift. 

Cassie?, is that you?. 

I was startled at how familiar that voice sounded. It was defiantly a female but why did it sound so familiar?.

Yeah its me. 

I answered the her, and still trying to think of the voice.

Its me Vivian. 

That's when i realized why the voice sounded so familiar.

We need to talk!

I ordered her speaking into her thoughts. Oh boy does she have some explaining to do.