Chapter 13 (Final chapter)

A/N: So i Decided this would be the last chapter of the book :'( but don't worry! i will make a sequel when its summer so i will have more time! thanx for reading you guy's are amazing! and it would mean a lot if you could comment on here and tell me what you think.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"So let me get this straight, you just drank a little of Dylan's blood and your suddenly a werewolf?" I questioned Vivian. We are in the forest sitting down i was leaning on a tree and Vivian sat across from me.

"Yeah that's pretty much it" She said shrugging like it was no big deal. But to me it was a huge deal i didn't know you could make people into werewolves. By just by drinking werewolf blood. I still had to talk to Dylan and see how he is now leading the pack. I mean if i see that he is unfit i would feel the need to challenge him i mean after all i am my brothers sister. Even if i am just a Omega i think i stand just a little bit of chance to fight against him. 

"How did you find out about the werewolves?" I questioned her raising an eyebrow. She let out a long breath before talking.

"Well i started getting suspicious, because you weren't hanging out with me as much. So one day i followed you into the woods and i saw you shift into a wolf. I was a little freaked when i found out. But Dylan found me and explained the whole situation and offered me to be a wolf." She paused to breath before continuing.

"I accepted the offer so i could be closer to my friend." 

"Vivian you didn't have to-" I began but she beat me to it pulling me into a tight hug. 

"Come on we have a pack meeting to attend to" Vivian announced. She got to her feet and offered her hand to me. I gave a small smile and gladly took her hand. Together we shifted into our wolf forms. I glanced slightly at her from the side. Her fur was a cream color with a tad of light brown in spots. 

Lets go I spoke into her thoughts as we took off running to the pack meeting.

~

I stood in my human form with Vivian next to me. Like the last meeting we were standing in a circle. Dylan was in the middle analyzing everybody until his eyes locked with mine. I could see confirmation, and positively behind those eyes but i didn't know what it was for. 

Out of the corner of my eye i saw Vivian looking at Dylan with adoring eyes. That's when it hit me that she is mated with Dylan. I tried to hid the surprise on my face.

"I have called this meeting as the first meeting on which i am an alpha." Dylan's voice rag through us. 

"I also wanted to get a appoint somebody the next step in the pack as Beta." He looked everyone in the eyes until he stopped at me.

"I have thought very clearly on who i wanted it to be. so now i have made the decision in honour of Cayden. I appoint Cassie as our pack beta." He announced loudly making it clear so everybody could hear him. I was in shock as I walked into the middle of the circle and stood by Dylan. 

He slung his arm around my shoulders in a welcome gesture. That's when i knew that Dylan was leading the pack the right way and i now knew my responsibilities and i would fulfill them. I would die for this pack if i had to. I would not let my brothers death go in vain.

After a few minutes the meeting was over with and the pack members seemed to disappear. Dylan pulled me off to the side and gave me a look that meant business.

"Cassie, listen i need your help we have to prepare the pack for a fight. The fallen angels have declared war on us. It will be a fight to the death. Which means it will be bloody and the biggest fight our kind has ever faced."  He confessed to me, but as he explained it i already knew my answer.

"I will do whatever i takes to protect this pack." I said sternly to him.

It was probably the most truest thing i have ever said in my life. It was true even if Ace decided to join their side. I wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

''''''''''''

A/n: If you liked this book, check out my other books now available! Moon child, and Winters breath.