CHAPTER 12: "CANDY"

[YG Headquarters]

Inside a black car, Jerry watches the fans wait for their idol, Big Bang. Finally, the group arrived. He smiled when he saw Haneul came with them.

The boys were given way to walk and enter the building. Haneul walks carrying some of their bags. After the boys passed by, the way closed on her. The fan club leaders blocked her way.

Haneul: “Excuse me,”

But the leaders didn’t move.

ALL: (smiled) “Unni!!!”

The girls pushed her to sit. She hesitantly smiled at them.

Haneul: “W-what do you want?”

Official fan club leader: “Unni, we want to be friends with you.”

Haneul: “Eh?”

Seungri fan club leader: “You’re taking care of our oppas. So from now on, we’ll be nice to you, unni.”

Daesung fan club leader: (bows) “Thank you for rushing my Daesung oppa to the dentist when his tooth ached.” (Bows again)

T.O.P fan club leader: (bows too) “Thank you for supporting my T.O.P oppa in his movie premiere.” (Bows again)

G Dragon fan club leader: “We heard you took care of them when they were sick. Thank you so much, unni.” (Bows too)

Back inside the car,

Jerry smiled when he saw one of the girls getting a box of candy from their bag.

Jerry: “Gotcha! Let’s go.”

The black car left.

Taeyang fan club leader: “So for everything that you’ve done for our oppas, here’s our simple gift for you.” (Gives a box)

Haneul: “What’s this?”

Official fan club leader: “Box of candies from Thailand. We bought that just for you. Please enjoy it, unni.”

Haneul: “Uh, thanks. Can I leave now? They might be looking for their bags.”

They opened the way for her.

ALL: “Bye, unni.”

Haneul: (forced a smile) “Unni?” (Asking herself)

Taeyang fan club leader: “Unni,” (asking Official fan club leader) “Why did you say we bought it? We didn’t buy it.”

Official fan club leader: “Is it okay to tell her that some random stranger gave it to us?”

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

[At the practice room]

Haneul just arrived.

Daesung: “Noona, where have you been?”

Haneul: “Your fans talked to me.”

Seungri: (worried) “Did they ask something about us?”

Haneul: “No. They gave me this.” (Shows a box)

T.O.P: “What’s that? A gift?”

Haneul: “Ye. They want to be friends with me so they gave me this.”

G Dragon: “Uh, they are so nice.”

Seungri: “Noona, can we eat it now?”

Haneul: “Yeah sure.”