Chapter 16: Gone

[At the airplane going to Shanghai] 

Tiantiang tries to hold back her tears. Yonghwa, by her side, don't know what to do. She went to the bath room and locked herself up inside where she let herself be Cielo and crying over a loved one.

[At the airplane going to Japan] 

Taeyang looks at the window, covered his face with his jacket's hood to hide his tears. G Dragon, sits beside him knowing he's in tears.

[Tokyo Hotel] 

Taeyang went straight to his room leaving the other members behind. 

T.O.P: "What the hell is his problem?" 

G Dragon: "Never mind. Let's just give him space alone."

[Shanghai Airport] 

Yonghwa and his men stand outside a ladies' room. Inside is Tiantiang still crying. 

Min Hyuk: "It's been so long since we last saw her like this."

[Shanghai hotel] 

Yonghwa approached Tiantiang who stands by the balcony of the suite looking at Shanghai's skyline. 

Yonghwa: "Boss, it's done." 

Tiantiang: "Good. Make sure Jerry won't miss this." 

Yonghwa: "Ye." (walks out) 

Tiantiang looked again at the skyline before following Yonghwa.

..........

[In an old house in Taiwan] 

Tiantiang is talking and laughing with an old woman. 

Old woman: "Oh, this girl. You must come here often. My son will definitely like you." 

Tiantiang: "I bet." 

Jerry came rushing to the house and his eyes widened when he saw Tiantiang with his mom. She smiled. 

Jerry: "Mom, how are you?" (worried) 

Jerry's mom: "I'm okay, son. This girl right here saved my life." 

Tiantiang smiled. Jerry frowned. 

Tiantiang: "I'll go ahead, auntie." 

Jerry followed Tiantiang outside the house. 

Jerry: "What did you do? Don't you dare touch my mom or else-" 

Tiantiang: "I don't think you have the right to talk to me that way, Jerry. You owe me a big amount. You tried to kill me twice. But at the end, I saved your mom's life." 

Jerry: "If I know, your men burned my mom's building." 

Tiantiang: "Don't you think you should be thankful I didn't kill your mom? Don't use up my patience, Jerry. Now I know where your mom is, you should be careful." 

Jerry: "You think it will end just like this? You just started a war." 

Tiantiang: "Bring it on, Jerry."

Tiantiang went back to her old self, to her life as Tiantiang, the Dragon Triad second highest official. Back to her work in clubs, drug dealerships, etc. 

Yonghwa and his men watch her in a meeting with a politician. 

Tiantiang: "One million dollars for your silence, Mr. Senator." (gives a brown envelope) 

Poltician: (checks the envelope) "Sure. That's a deal." 

After the meeting, 

Tiantiang: (to Yonghwa) "Watch his every move. I don't trust him. Report to me any suspicious move."