Chapter 21: When Big Bang - BANG

At her hotel room, 

Tiantiang's forehead wrinkled upon receiving a call. 

Yonghwa: "What is it, boss?" (He asked when she hang up.) 

Tiantiang: "Another of his silly games. He dared to tell me he won't go back to Shanghai if I don't watch his race today?" 

Jonghyun: "What is he up to?" 

Jeongshin: "He clearly wants to delay things." 

Minhyuk: "Or he really wants to date you." (Jonghyun and Jeongshik looked at him.) "What?" 

Tiantiang: "Whatever it takes. We have to bring him to Shanghai, even if it means dating him for awhile."

..........

Jung Il Woo is polishing his look in front of the mirror. This day must be his day. This is his make it or break it moment. He went out of his apartment when he realizes there's nothing more to polish with his look. He walked across a guy, eyes covered with sunglasses. 

Daesung purposedly bumped his left shoulder into Jung Il Woo's right shoulder and he hit the guy hard. That bumped made them lose the car keys they were both holding. 

Daesung: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." (He keeps on bowing to Il Woo, reason why their heads hit each other again, and again.) 

Jung Il Woo: "It's okay. It's okay. IT'S OKAY!" (Il Woo shouted for the guy to stop bowing. Then he smiles again before he picked up his car keys.) "It's okay. Ok?" 

Daesung watched Jung Il Woo leave, having the car keys he was holding before. He sarcastically laughed at the guy. 

At the car park, 

Jung Il Woo pushed the button at his keys upon arriving in front of his car. But it's not responding. He tried to put on the keys but it's not working. 

Il Woo: "AIISSSSHHH! Not now! Not now!" 

Daesung could only watch the guy from afar. According to research, this guy never rides in a taxi. 

Daesung: "That's what you get when you take something away from Big Bang. Oh well, from hyung Youngbae!" (His eyes enlarged when he saw the guy walking away.) 

Daesung followed Il Woo and saw the guy riding a taxi. 

Daesung: "WAH!!!"

Seungri frowned when he heard Daesung's report. 

Seungri: "Babo. Babo! I get it. I'll do something about it." 

Upon hanging up, he passed by Yonghwa and his guys. And beside them is Tiantiang's rented car. 

Seungri: "If he doesn't have a car, they'll probably use noona's car." (He smiled upon sensing an idea.) 

He covered the two cctv cameras on the way with his handkerchief and stroke in his small knife into Tiantiang's car's tire, not just one but all of the four tires.

And so, Jung Il Woo finally came. 

Tiantiang: "You're late." 

Il Woo: "I just took a taxi." 

Tiantiang: "Taxi?" 

Il Woo: "Well, I lost my car keys just now so," 

Tiantiang: (Sighs) "Then let's just use my car." (She signaled Yonghwa to go and get the car which he immediately did but,) 

Yonghwa returned to the hotel's entrance without the car. 

Tiantiang: "Where's the car?" 

Yonghwa: "The tires were flat."