Chapter 15: Taking off the wig

Junior: "How did it come out? Now we have a reason to investigate on Big Bang." 

Kang Shin: "Someone's trying to help us find Tiantiang. He even dragged a nation's idols."

[Apartment] 

Yonghwa put down the newspaper after reading. 

Jong Hyun: "Who could have done this?" 

Yonghwa: "It's Jerry. He knows our boss very well." 

Min Hyuk: "His offenses are increasing. He needs to succeed on this." 

Jeong Shin: "Or else, he'll have to pay extra."

.........

[YG Headquarters] 

Media crews, reporters and photographers are crowding the lobby. This is why Big Bang was force to enter the building using the back door.

[President Yang's office] 

P. Yang: (shakes his head) "What is this? How did they come up with such a story?" 

Seungri and Daesung looked at each other while the three others have no reaction. 

Road Manager: "The lawyers said the police could investigate on them because of this." 

P. Yang: "Let them. We know the truth. My Big Bang is not involved with any gangster. They don't know someone working underground. We are clean." 

G Dragon looked at Taeyang. They both looked worried now.

After the short meeting in President Yang's office, it's now time for the boys to have a closed door meeting on their own. 

[Rehearsal room] 

There was silence inside the room. Until, 

Seungri & Daesung: "We have something to say." 

T.O.P, G Dragon & Taeyang: "I have something to tell you." 

They looked at each other. 

Taeyang: "The maknae first." 

Seungri: (looking at Daesung) "You tell them." 

Daesung: "I'm not the maknae." 

Seungri: "Can the leader talk first?" 

G Dragon: (looks at Taeyang) "I think the elder should start." 

Taeyang: (looks at T.O.P) "It should be the eldest." 

The four all looked at T.O.P. 

T.O.P: "Okay." (sighs) "Noona, ... She is a gangster." 

FOUR: (eyes widened) "You know?" 

T.O.P: (eyes even wider) "You know too?" 

G Dragon: "I found out when I caught her fighting against a thief inside the house." 

T.O.P: "I found out when I followed her on her birthday. Her men prepared a small celebration for her. They called her frightening boss, Muse of the Dragon Triad." 

Seungri & Daesung: "We found out when we heard talking about a book." 

Taeyang: "She looked familiar to me. She's the girl I met in Shanghai." 

T.O.P, Daesung & Seungri: "She's the girl who kissed you?" 

Taeyang: "She's looking for Daesung's blue book." (they all looked at Daesung) 

Daesung: (lying) "I lost the blue book when we moved to a new house. I-I don't know where is it now." (he looked at Seungri upon making up a story)