Chapter 13: "When the music plays..."

[At the hospital]

After three hours,

Seungri’s and Daesung’s ears are glued at the door while listening if Haneul is till crying inside the room. They went out of balance when she opened the door.

Haneul: (no more tears) “What are you doing there?”

Seungri: “Noona, you’re not crying anymore.”

Daesung: “Noona, are you okay now?”

Haneul: (now can smile) “Ye. I’m okay now.”

G Dragon: “Noona, we’re glad you finally stopped crying.”

T.O.P: “Noona, what do you want to do now? You want to eat?”

Haneul: (shakes her head) “No. Boys, let’s drink!”

[At the police station]

Kang Shin and his junior investigator look at Big Bang’s recent paparazzi pictures.

Junior Investigator: “Sunbae, why are we looking at these pictures?”

Kang Shin: “I heard Big Bang’s fans talking about the maid, a Chinese guy and gangsters.”

Junior Investigator: “You mean,”

Kang Shin: “I think if she’s not Tiantiang, she has some connection to Tiantiang.”

They looked at the pictures. Pic#1: Seungri’s finger was broken and maid fixing it. Pic#2: Daesung at a dental clinic with the maid. Pic#3: T.O.P in his movie premiere with a girl same hairstyle with the maid covering her face. They remembered something from that same night.

Junior Investigator: “Someone called us that night that she saw a fight against a woman and a man inside the ladies’ room.”

Pic#4: G Dragon going to YG Headquarters with the maid. Pic#5: Taeyang at Namsan Tower with the maid. Pic#6: Taeyang treating maid’s wound on the face.

Kang Shin: “That’s it!” (Finally has a conclusion) “Big Bang’s maid is Tiantiang!”

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

[At the hospital]

Kang Shin and his junior were rushing in Haneul’s room.

Kang Shin: “We must get her now!”

But they found,

Kang Shin: “Tiantiang!!!”

Road Manager: “What?”

Road Manager wears a wig like Haneul’s hairstyle.

Kang Shin: “Where’s the maid?”

Road Manager: “Who are you?”

Kang Shin: “We??? We are… We are.. her uncles.”

Road Manager: “Uh, she was very sad. So the boys took her out.”

Kang Shin: “Do you know where?” (road manager shook his head) “Then call them. We need to see her now.”

Road Manager: “I can’t.” (looked at the sofa) “They all left their phones. There’s no way to contact them.”

[V.I.P room in a karaoke bar]

ALL: (singing out loud) “I'm so sorry but I love you da geo-jis-mal. I'm so sorry but I love you. I'm so sorry but I love you. I love you more and more. I'm so sorry but I love you na-reur tteo-na. Cheon-cheon-hi ij-eo-jur-rae. Nae-ga a-pa-har su iss-ge.”