Chapter 20: First Love

[Shanghai International Airport]

Tiantiang suddenly walked slowly upon seeing Taeyang on her way. Their eyes crossed.

Seungri: “Noona! You’re here. Are you going somewhere?”

Daesung: “Maybe a ‘business trip’ again?”

Yonghwa: “We’re going to Seoul.” (He answered while Tiantiang and Taeyang still stare at each other.)

T.O.P: “Seoul? But what will you do-“

G Dragon: “Possibly, we’re riding the same plane.”

Jong Hyun: “But we’re not v.i.ps like you. Our tickets are economy class.”

The passengers of flight going to Seoul are suddenly called.

Tiantiang: “Let’s go.” (She told her boys.)

Tiantiang and the four guys continued to walk and passed by Taeyang.

He was still. He’s hurt with Tiantiang not even saying a word to him.

[At the plane]

Taeyang and the rest of the band are on their way to their business class seats. They passed by Tiantiang who covered her eyes with sleeping mask to avoid seeing them. He quickly sat on his seat and covered his eyes with his own sleeping mask to hopefully cover his sadness.

[International Airport, Korea]

Tiantiang is on her way going out of the airport while her men walk after her.

Yonghwa: (While talking over the phone) “Ye. We’re here. That’s good. Send me the address right away. Bye.” (Turns to Tiantiang) “Boss, they found him.”

Tiantiang: “I’ll go straight to the hotel. Bring him there.”

Yonghwa: “Yes, boss.”

Big Bang walks after them and is hurt how Tiantiang avoids them. They are all in their sad faces.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

[At a race track]

Il woo came last at the finishline with his car. Upon stepping out, he threw his helmet to his mechanic.

Il Woo: “It’s your fault!” (He held the guy in its collar.) “One more lost and you’ll be dead. Understand?!” (He warns.)

Good thing, his girls meet him right away.

Girl 1: (On his right arm) “Cheer up, oppa. It’s just a game.”

Girl 2: (On his left arm) “Yeah. We know you can do better than that.”

But it didn’t help to calm him down.

Il Woo: (Lifting his arms away from the girls) “And you think it’s my fault?” (Shakes his head) “You, girls, are just stupid as I thought you were. Don’t show your face to me ever again or else, you are dead. Get it?!” (Walks away)

[At a café]

Il Woo tries to cool his head down while drinking iced coffee inside a café and exchanging stares and blinks with different girls. But he didn’t liked what he sees in the mirror. It’s Yonghwa and his group. He gently stands and run away from the café. He ran around the streets trying to escape from them. Until, he lost them.

While he hides behind a wall,

Jong Hyun: “Where is he?”

Jeong Shin: “I think we lost him.”

Min Hyuk: “O-oh! This is not good news.”

Yonghwa: “Let’s go.”

When they left,