Chapter 17: My Girl

[Tokyo Stadium] 

Tiantiang saw the boys at outside the main stadium. And Taeyang is missing in action. 

Tiantiang: "Where's Youngbae-sshi?" 

T.O.P: (frowns coz he's still jealous) "He's inside, rehearsing." 

Tiantiang: "Rehearsing alone?" 

Daesung: "Yeah. He's practicing his solo number." 

Tiantiang takes a peek at the rehearsal. Her eyes widened, glared and she frowned.

Taeyang went outside the main stadium with the lady dancer after their rehearsal. 

Dancer: "I'll see you after an hour." 

When the lady dancer walked away, 

Tiantiang: (mimics the dancer's words) "I'll see you after an hour. B***s***! Flirts!" 

Taeyang frowned at her. The other boys stared at them. 

Taeyang: "What did you say?" 

Tiantiang: "Flirts!" ; "Seungri," (calls maknae as she glares at Taeyang) "Pull that dancer back here and I'll beat her to death!" 

Taeyang: "What's your problem?" 

G Dragon: "Noona, what did the dancer did to you? Tell me and I'll fire her immediately!" 

Tiantiang & Taeyang: "No!" 

Tiantiang: "Firing her is not enough! I'll beat her to death for flirting with my man!" 

Big Bang: "Flirting?" 

Seungri: "I didn't know the dancer is flirt. She's been with us for five years but why she didn't flirt with me?" 

Taeyang: "Why? What did you see?" 

Tiantiang: "She's dancing on your lap and she's staring at you like glue!" 

T.O.P: "Lap dance? Youngbae-sshi, is that part of your 'Ma Girl' dance number?" 

Tiantiang: "Dance number? You call that a dance number? That's flirting!" 

Seungri: "Noona, you haven't seen Youngbae hyung dance 'Ma Girl'?" 

G Dragon: "Noona, it's a sexy song. Flirting should be evident in the production number." 

Taeyang: "So you're jealous..." 

Tiantiang: "I'm not." 

Taeyang: "You are..." 

Tiantiang: "I'm not!" 

Big Bang: "You are!" 

Taeyang: "Come with me!" (pulls her; the boys were about to follow but,) "You, stay here." 

He slams the door to close. 

Daesung: "Hyungs, will he beat her up?" 

T.O.P: "Are you out of your mind? How could he beat her?" 

Seungri: "She's a gangster, remember?" 

Daesung: "But he's mad..." (they noticed G Dragon smiling) "Why?" 

G Dragon: "Don't you think Youngbae is romantic?" 

Three: "Eh?"

..........

Inside the main stadium, 

Taeyang leads Tiantiang to sit at a chair at the middle of the stage. 

Tiantiang: "Why?"