Chapter 14: Bicycle

Haneul: "M-me?" 

Taeyang: "Ye. You told me when you were drunk." 

Haneul: (shocked) "I told you everything?" (sighs so deeply) "So I'm the idiot who told you all these? Gosh! It's embarrassing." 

Taeyang smiled and almost laughed with her reaction. 

Haneul: "What are you laughing at?" 

Taeyang: "I thought you'd be frightening but you're cute." 

Haneul: "Cute?" 

Taeyang: "Ye. Your reactions are cute." 

G Dragon was looking for Haneul all over the house just to find her at the rooftop with Taeyang. 

Haneul: "Stop laughing!" 

Taeyang: "I can't. Sorry." 

Behind G Dragon came the other members. 

T.O.P: "What the?" 

Daesung: "My noona." 

Seungri: "What 'My noona'? She is my noona." 

G Dragon: "She's not anybody's noona." (says before walking out) 

Back at the scene, 

Haneul: "Where's the blue book anyway?" 

Taeyang: "It's Daesung's." 

Haneul: "But I've looked for it on his room for a couple of times already and I didn't find it there." 

Taeyang: "I don't know. He owns the blue book."

??????????

[Big Bang's house] 

Their road manager came early to pick up the boys. 

Road Manager: "Let's go, boys. We should be in Jeju Island before lunch." (he saw Haneul) "And you, you're coming with us." 

ALL: "Noona? No. She can't." 

Road Manager: "But we'll need her." (gives Haneul her plane ticket) "Here's your ticket. Let's go." 

Daesung: "Noona is coming with us?" 

G Dragon: "Noona, wear this." (wears a bonnet on Haneul and smiles) 

Taeyang: "Haneul-sshi, wear this too." (wears a super large sunglasses on Haneul) 

Haneul: (looks at herself in the mirror; she looked weird) "Do I have to wear these? I look stupid." 

Seungri: "Noona, what stupid? You look cute." 

T.O.P: "Noona, ... It's nice. Let's go." 

They all get in the van. Taeyang is the last one to get in. He noticed a car parked near their house. The guy inside the car looks like Kang Shin. 

Kang Shin and his junior bow their heads down so Taeyang wouldn't see them. 

When the van left, 

Junior: "Sunbae, aren't we going to follow them?" 

Kang Shin: "Don't you get it when they said she left? It means they're keeping her from us. I'm sure they wouldn't let her go with them anywhere. She'll be back at the most unexpected time. We should be here when that unexpected time comes." 

The two stayed inside their car monitoring Big Bang's house.

[Jeju Island] 

Haneul: (happy and excited) "Wow!!! Jeju Island!!!"