Chapter 18: Y, Why

[Seoul] 

After tiring themselves in the amusement park and playing arcade games, their next stop is the downtown Seoul for some food trip, Korean Street Foods. 

The boys introduced Tiantiang to Korea's Hoddeok. 

G Dragon: "Like it, noona?" 

Tiantiang: "Ye." 

Daesung: "Then eat some more." (about to buy more) 

Vendor: "Hey, aren't you Big Bang?" 

They run when the old lady recognized them.

They stopped at another old lady street vendor. 

Seungri: "Ahjumma, six orders of Rice Cakes please." 

Then their spicy rice cakes are finally served. 

Tiantiang tasted one. 

T.O.P: "Noona, do you like it?" 

She coughed. 

Tiantiang: "Water! Water!" 

The old lady vendor handed them a small glass. She drank all of it and stopped. 

Tiantiang: (smells the glass) "This is not water." 

Taeyang smelled the glass too. 

Taeyang: "Soju."

The boys and Tiantiang went to a street food stall to drink more soju. 

ALL: "Konbae!" 

It's been so long since the boys have a drink together so they are enjoying the moment. They were drinking glass after glass, bottle after bottle while Tiantiang and Taeyang enjoy eating the grilled meat they ordered. 

G Dragon: (a bit drunk) "Noona, soju tastes good, right?" 

Tiantiang: "Ye. It's your popular drink." 

Daesung: (more drunk than G Dragon) "Noona, why does this bottle looks like you? Is she your twin?" 

Seungri: (more drunk than Daesung, takes the bottle he is holding and looked at it before his lips could kiss it) "Noona, she does really look like you." (kisses the bottle) 

T.O.P: (taking the bottle away from Seungri) "This doesn't look like noona. She's prettier." (kisses and hugs the bottle) 

Taeyang and Tiantiang frowned and stared at the drunk guys. 

The four guys ended up dancing and singing aloud inside the stall which irritated the vendor and asked Taeyang and Tiantiang to take them home.

..........

[Airport] 

The passengers of flight going to Shanghai are being called. Tiantiang looked at the boys and smiled at them. 

Daesung: "Bye, noona." (hugs her) "Keep smiling." 

T.O.P: "Take care, noona." (hugs her) 

Seungri: (hugs her) "Noona, whenever you feel sad, just come here in Seoul anytime you want." 

G Dragon: (irritated with Seungri) "Aiiissshhh!!! You talk like Shanghai is just blocks away from Seoul." (turns to Tiantiang) "Noona, call us whenever you feel you miss us." (hugs her) 

Taeyang: (frowns) "Miss all of you? She should miss ONLY me... ONLY ME!" (hugged and kissed his girlfriend) "Bye, my girl. I love you." 

Daesung: "Gee! You're making us jealous! You know we all like her but you always kiss her in front of us."