Chapter 19: Goodbye

[At the hospital] 

Daesung: "What happened to our noona?" 

Seungri: (couldn't believe what he sees) "Is that really noona?" 

T.O.P couldn't take looking at her. He went outside of the room. 

G Dragon and Taeyang approached the bed where Tiantiang lays. 

G Dragon: "Noona," 

Taeyang: "What happened?" (while holding her hand) 

Yonghwa left the room. 

Jong Hyun: "She attacked Jerry's men when she heard you were attacked by Chinese gangsters. She went alone." 

G Dragon: "So this is because of us again." 

Jong Hyun: "Don't blame yourself. She went there with her own free will. It's because you're important to her." 

Daesung: "If we're important to her, we will always be a subject against her just like in the movies." 

Seungri: "You're right. Then what we're supposed to do?" 

Taeyang: "It can't always be like this."

..........

Tiantiang finally woke up. The boys are taking care of her. 

Daesung: (feeds her) "Noona, eat some more." 

Seungri: (finished peeling an apple) "Noona, eat this. This is good for you." 

Daesung: "Tsk! She's still eating this porridge." 

Seungri: "But this is more nutricious than that." 

Min Hyuk: "Sssstt! Stop it!" 

Tiantiang: "I'll eat anything you want me to eat." 

G Dragon: "Noona, I ordered a lot of juice. Drink them all ok." 

Tiantiang: (smiles) "Ye. Thanks." 

T.O.P: "Noona, ... please be strong again. We're not used to seeing you like this." 

Tiantiang: "I will, T.O.P." (she noticed Taeyang standing on a corner; silent) "You. What do you want to say?" 

Taeyang: "Why didn't you tell me? You're suffering because of us and you didn't let us know." 

Daesung: "It means he's worried." 

Seungri: "It also means he's hurt seeing you like this." 

G Dragon: "In short, he loves you." 

T.O.P: "And don't ever do this again." 

Tiantiang: "Is that it?" 

Taeyang: (approached his girlfriend and held her hand) "Yeah. I told you to take care of yourself but I see you like this." 

Tiantiang: "Sorry."

While the boys take care of Tiantiang, Jong Hyun joined Yonghwa outside the room. 

Yonghwa: "Are they taking care of her?" 

Jong Hyun: "Ye. Leader Yonghwa," ... "I heard what Jerry said. What does he mean?" 

Yonghwa: "I don't know." 

Jong Hyun: "We're friends. We're close as brothers. But at the end of the line, you know where I stand. It's with our boss." (leaves)

The boys are already asleep in their own corner inside Tiantiang's room except for Taeyang. He's wide awake, standing beside the window and staring at Shanghai's skyline. He looked at Tiantiang for awhile. He sighed.