Chapter Two

When I wake up I am being carried by Carl with rope tied around my arms. I shift in his arms making him put me down.

"Good you are up, now you can walk." He says wrapping the other end of the rope around his hand.

"What the hell are you doing." I say tugging on the tight rope stopping him.

"Taking you to woodbury." 

"No, no your not." 

"I have too." 

"Carl, You don't have to do anything."

"Kayla, yes I do now come on." He tugs me forward as I follow him walking. 

"So whats your plan with us, eating, sleeping, and making it alive to woodbury." I say rolling my eyes at this point I could make a attempt to kill him. 

"I got it covered Kayla." 

"So you are just going to hand your girlfriend over to a crazed uncle." He stops and turns to me getting in my face.

"I'm not doing this for me, or you.. I'm doing this for the group.." He yanks the rope again pulling me forward as I follow behind him. 

Lizzie's Pov-

"Has anyone seen Carl?!" Rick says asking around. I peak out of the cell noticing Bonnie is missing as well. 

"No, but Kayla is gone as well." I say speaking up.

"The love birds are probably together." Daryl says.

"They could be anywhere in the prison." Carol says. 

"Well we spread out and find them," Rick says walking off. He was protective over Carl, it was strange but who am I to judge, I lost my dad to a walker bite. I walk out of the cell looking around for anything I possibly could find.

Rick's Pov- 

I walk down to the boiler room holding my gun stiff in my hand. When I push the door open I find a black  bag on the floor empty. I pick it up and notice it was Carl's. 

What has he done.. I carry the bag back up the stairs looking for anything else. Did they leave? Maybe..

Either way I have to find my son he is all I have left.

"Any luck?" Carol says approaching me.

"I found this." I raise Carl's empty bag 

"Hm, you think Kayla and Carl left?"

"I think so, either way lets hope they find their way back or we go and find them."

Kayla's Pov-

"Is the rope necessary." I say.

"Yes."

"Wow, what a way to treat a lady." I say rolling my eyes as we slowly come to a motel. I notice he has my bag on his back, with my weapons. They are out my reach though.  He has his as well but who cares about his weapons, I wan't mind.

Even if I do get my weapons what do I do with them.. kill him? I couldn't kill Carl... could I?

Carl kicks open one of the lower level rooms of the motel dragging me inside.  He sits the bags down on the other bed. He throws the rope down walking off to the bathroom. I wait till he  is pass the door frame out of sight before I fall over trying to reach the weapons.

I get back onto my feet going for them as I get tackled back onto the bed and pinned down. Carl. Damn it. 

"Let go of me." I spit out.

"Then stop trying to escape."

I just noticed that he was on top of me, we were so close.. maybe the closes we have ever been. It's time to play the player.  

I lean in locking our lips as he tenses. I feel him start to kiss back as he lowers himself. I keep kissing him until we break for air. Even then I kiss him again before he gets up. 

He walks off as nothing happened taking the bags with him. 

"Might as well get some sleep, we are heading out in the morning." He calls from the bathroom.

I roll my eyes laying down arms still tied together. I have another plan, this time a little less affection. 

Lizzie's Pov-

Tonight I let Mika sleep in my bed with me since  it has gotten colder. It is going to snow i'm sure of it. I hate the winter.

I wonder how Carl and Bonnie are doing.. if they are even together. I know Bonnie was heart broken over the fight she had with Carl.. and she was being voted out.

So maybe Carl wen't to look for her? Yeah that's what happened.... I turn to my side as Mika hugs the wall. I lean off the side of the bed as I drift to sleep. 

Kayla's Pov- 

Carl comes out the bathroom changed into a long sleeved grey shirt, some jeans, and a jacket. He turns putting his back to me fixing the bed. I slowly raise behind him loosening to the rope enough to fit around his head and neck.

I quickly yank it around his neck pulling on it with force making us both fall back. I scream as I try to choke him with the rope as he struggles. I tighten my grip as he gets to his feet with me still hanging on. 

He slams me into the wall back first as I still try to hang on. He moves the rope from around his neck tightening it around my wrist then putting his hand around my throat.

"You are going to woodbury and i'm going back to the prison.." He says catching his breath but still serious. 

I sit on the bed breathing hard. He grabs the longer end of the rope wrapping it around the headboard leaving me there. He lays down in his bed  looking at me.

"Have a good night sleep.." He says grinning before turning out the dim light.

                                                       ****

I wake up still stuck the the headboard. 

"Carl untie me, this isn't called for."

"Uh yeah it is, you tried to kill me."

"Kill or be killed... isn't that right Carl." I say pulling on the rope.

"It sure is." He says turning around grabbing the Long end of the rope uniting it pulling me outside.

There were walkers everywhere..

"Holy shit.." I say. "Carl untie me." I say serious this time. 

"No.." he rejects wrapping me to a light pole while he pulls my assault rifle from my bag. He fires to the shots as one of the doors swing open.

A walker stumbles out moaning and groaning. 

"Carl...Carl!" I say as it gets closer. I kick it in its stomach pushing it to the wall making it come back again. I duck under its flying arms and kick it onto the ground stepping and crushing it's head. I shake my head till another one comes behind me grabbing me.

I scream trying to push it back. I flip its weightless body over my shoulder making it hit the rope. I flinch at the pain of the rope burning my wrist with the movement. The walker slowly gets up as I kick it over punting its head off. 

I get caught by the rope but the head still rolls away.  Another comes from my left side as I get tangled in the ropes. A bullet makes a wound in it's skull killing it. I turn seeing Carl with his gun raised.

"Can you untie me now?" I say looking at him. He cuts away some of the rope still holding some with my wrist still locked tight. He ties it to his belt loop as we run from the crowding walkers.