Chapter Six

I scream when I see one reach its hand inside. I yank at the cuffs as I look at the arm.

"Fuck!" I yell as more of the walker

comes into the tent, I push it away its head with my foot.

I kick it over and over again till my foot smashes the shell that is its head.

I dig my foot into its skull as it falls over, I rip my foot out as I kick its dead body out the tent.

There were still more. The tent slowly caves in with the pressure of the walkers smashing against it.

I start to worry more about Carl as the fabric behind me tears as I snatch the bar.

I get it loose but with a cost. When the bar falls I grasp it with my hands but the cuffs still hurt my wrist.

A walker falls with the side of the tent as well, I push the end pole into its head.

I yank it out crawling out from under the tent.

The walkers about four of them, turned their attention to me.

Good, I need to keep them from Carl long enough to kill him.

I turn swinging the rod cracking one in the head and pulling it back by the hand cuff.

I stab it into the torso of two running them into the lake close by. I turn as the last one grabs my arm.

I quickly pull the rod behind its neck falling to the ground with the rusty thing.

I let it go pushing the rod through its mouth. The chain to the hand cuff breaks as I leave the rod.

I run back to the collapsed blue tent that contained Carl inside.

I push the fabric tent out the way.

I should get him back to the prison,

Will he even make it that far with the stab wound.