Chapter Twelve

Carl Pov-

I try to remember my Dad's advice but now wasn't the time. I creep slowly into the back yard area.

I push open the back door as I get grabbed from the side.

"I got him finish this bitch."

Another man approaches with a knife as I lift my foot up kicking him in his inner leg.

He drops as I turn hitting him in the throat, I slam him into the shelf as I drop him.

"You cant die yet." I say dragging him to the living room of the house along with the other guy.

I tie the first one too a wooden chair and wedge the second ones hand inbetween the cracked wall.

I stomp his hand deeper to get him stuck.

I hit him across the face a couple of times before grabbing the knife he tried to stab me with.

I walk to the one tied up and pull up a chair.

"The Girl, is she alive?"

"What girl, I dont know no girl." His voice rang scared.

I quickly push the knife into the area right above his knee.

"The girl." I say twisting the knife.

"Shes alive" He takes deep breaths "She's David's newest pet."

David? I rip out the knife and place the end of the handle in his mouth.

"You are gonna mark on this map where she is." I open the folded map that the other guy had.

"it better be the same place your buddy points to."

He desperately draws on the map with the bloody knife. I get up fron the seat holding the map.

I shoot the guy with the knife in his mouth in the back of the head as I walk to the next one.

"Im not tellin you shit."

"Its alright, " I shoot him in the head leaving a bullet hole.