Chapter 4

I accompanied Macy as she drank Three bottles of Vodka all through the night. I wasn't that drunk but I'm pretty sure she is.

"Let's get you home already. You are drunk Macy Collins." I said and she just laughed at me. I carried her out to the van and told the driver to take us to the hotel where we're staying for the night.

"Help me carry her later so no paparazzi could take a photo of us." I said and the guys behind us nodded as the engine started. 

When we got to the hotel, put on my hoodie and wore my sunglasses as I carried Macy through the back door of the hotel. Good thing I wasn't spotted by other people, especially the paparazzis.

"Where the hell is the key to your room?!" I tried touching her pockets and her purse but I ended up nothing. I wasn't thinking straight so I decided to take her to my room instead. 

I made sure to lock the door, incase James or the others might barge in, and laid her on my bed. I went to the bathroom to wet a piece of cloth and wipe it against her neck and face. Why am I even bothering with her?

When I got back, my eyes shot wide open. She began stripping.

"no no no no.. please don't do that!" I said as I buttoned her shirt once again but she was fighting with me. I placed the wet cloth on her forehead that made her stop struggling and went to sleep. 

"thank goodness." I said and was about to leave her and sleep on the couch when all of a sudden, she grabbed my hand and faced me.

"Please don't leave me? please?" She said. I stayed there and ran my finger through her silky black hair. She's really pretty if you'd ask me. I lay down beside her and eventually fell asleep.

---

"get.. off.. me!" I fell on the floor feeling the awfull pain on my tummy when the monster woke up and kicked me off of the bed.

"Wha- What happened?! Why are we cuddled together?! Why am I in your room?! Why is this happening?! nothing happened right?! I'm still a virgin right?! no blood.. no condom. no-" She began panicking but I snapped her out of it.

"calm down will you! You got drunk last night and passed out. I can't find your key card so I decided to let you in here. I was going to sleep on the couch but you won't let go of me. I planned to let you fall asleep before escaping your strong grip but I fell asleep as well. Nothing happened okay?" I clarified which made her breath in relief.

"what time is it?" I asked and she pointed at the clock.

"good. You can go back to your room without anybody noticing you know. They're still sleeping by this time." I told her and she nodded.

"wel.. thanks for this. see you later." she said as she took her purse and went outside as quietly as ever. Me on the other hand couldn't go back to sleep because of the pain she cause me. My poor tummy.

---

We were on our way to our next venue. We will be having a meet and greet first then an interview and lastly, the concert. 

"can we talk? just the two of us?" Macy asked me while we're on break after the meet and greet.

"sure." I said as she lead me to a private place where no one could hear us, that's what I think though.

"I'm really really sorry for last night and this morning. I wasn't myself and you should know that. Everything I said, Everything I did remains there okay? It won't matter cause I'm drunk. And Drunk people doesn't know what they're doing." She said and I nodded.

"wait. There's still time. Can we go for a coffee by the coffee shop over there?" I asked her and luckily, she agreed.

I don't even know what I'm doing but, this is insane. Why am I even bothering to help her? Why am I inviting her when It should be Ellie in her place? I don't understand anymore!

"One cappuccino for me." I told the waitress and she ordered the same. When the Waitress left, I began talking with her.

"I know that we're not the best of friends but, I know something that Ellie doesn't." I said and she became confused. The coffee were served and I waited until the waitress left before I continued.

"I know that you're not employed in that school anymore." I told her and she blasted the coffee all over my face as I told her what I discovered when she was semi-drunk last night.

"What the hell?" I said and she offered me the table napkins.

"I'm so sorry. It's just that, I wasn't supposed to say that. Do me a favor and keep this from Ellie, please?I don't want her to worry about me. She has Elyar  and I don't want to be a burden. so please?" She begged but I wasn't convinced.

"only if you tell me the reason behind it." I said. She sighed before starting her story.

"Well, a month ago. There was this new kid in school and her father was a year older than me. He always takes his daughter to school and would fetch her in the afternoon. I'm her Guitar teacher and sometimes, they would invite me to dinner and simple snacks from the coffee shop across the street. I was greatful with the kindness that they've been showing to me until that day." She stopped and took a sip of her coffee and went on with her story.

"He took her daughter to school as usual and I wasn't in our room that time. I was inside the bathroom. When I got out of the toilet, I uhh.. saw her father and told me he loves me. That his daughter wants to have me as her mom since her mom passed away already, that's what he said. I wanted to be his daughter's mom at first but I didn't love him so I rejected him. He forced me to kiss him and did ugly things to me but I was strong enough to fight with him. I got away and went to my room where his daughter was. We started our session as usual and ended early. I told her to wait for her dad in the waiting area so I could go home right away. The next morning, I was called to the office and found my student's father and his.. wife. His wife started pulling my hair and shouting bad things about me. I told her the truth but she won't listen. The head office was smart enough to place a hidden camera in the bathroom which made her husband the guilty one. His wife apologized to me but I was still fired for not following the time requirement for a student to have their lessons and for leaving her alone in the waiting area. She wasn't hurt but that's too risky and I understand that. And that's how I got kicked out. Just.. promise me you won't tell her. I'll find another job and when I do, I'll be the one to tell her." She said and I respected her. I reached for her hand and smiled at her.

"I won't tell her. I promise." I said.

"we have to go back though. Interview will start soon." She said as we exited the place and went to the venue where the interview will take place.

"so what's up with you and the tina girl?" She said as she showed me a picture on twitter.

"nothing. We just danced and I left her cause she's Boring." I said. She just laughed as she kept her phone in her bag.

"how did you shooed her?" Macy asked and I stopped and looked at her.

"told her you're my girlfriend." I said and her eyes widen with shock as she tried to tell me something. I put on my earphones and ignored her until we reached the studio. What an annoying girl.

So that's what happened to Macy. I hope she could get a job after that! She's a good musician! Keep reading guys! again, sorry for the errors. peace!