Chapter 15

We are currently on our third month of doing concerts and other stuff in different countries here in Europe and my status was never changed since then. I'm still Single. I was giving Macy hints and stuff like that so she'll notice that I fancy her or something. I'd go beside her everytime, I'd assist her when going down from the van, treating her for lunch and even doing random conversation with her. She doesn't seem to notice it though. To be honest, It still pains me seeing Elyar and Ellie on Telly when they have interviews, but It doesn't hurt like before. It's like, when I see them, I feel like my heart is being pulled out from my chest.. IN THE PAST. But now, It's like someone's just poking it. It didn't hurt that much. Maybe using Macy was a great Idea. All I need to do is to keep this from everyone as possible to avoid judgements.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Tristan approached me as he broke my chains of thoughts. What does he want now?

"I know what you're doing Brad and it's wrong." He said as we went to a corner where there are no people around.

"What are you talking about? We have rehearsals. Let's go" I said but he stopped me.

"I was keeping an eye on you this past three months Brad and I know you. Don't play dumb now because I know." He said but still, I won't tell him.

"I don't know what the hell are you talking about tris. Now let's go." I said in a more natural tone of voice so that he won't notice, but I failed.

"I know that you're trying to use Macy to forget about Ellie. I know I'm the one who suggested that, but I was Joking. I didn't expect you to follow that. Macy is not Ellie, They're two different person Brad" He said.

"But they have so much in common! To tell you honestly, It is working. I don't get all bitter and hurt whenever I see Ellie and Elyar now." I responded but he doesn't seem to agree with me.

"What will happen if you already moved on? You'll just leave Macy hanging? do another reason t obreak up with her? Think about what she'll feel? If some guy did this to your sister, would you like it?" He started giving me life lessons. I know about these consequences and m sister is smart enough to tell if a guy is using her or not. 

"Look. Let's just leave that for later because right now, I'll confess to her and I will move on from Ellie. You on the other hand will keep this conversation to yourself. Don't tell the others. What you've heard here, stays here. got it?" I said as I went to the stage and went along with the other back up dancers.

---

After the Concert, later thet night, we went to this cool restaurant and celebrated tonight's successful concert.

"Attention please! I have good news! It's about the tour. The management. back in London, just informed me that we are going to extend the tour for two more months! That means, We'll be traveling a lot for 4 more months!" Our team leader announced and everybody was happy about that. 

We really love adventures and traveling. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. You're getting paid and at the same time, You can go sight seeing all you want. How cool is that?

"Mace? uhhhhm. can we.. uhhm.. talk?" I asked her in a embarrassed tone. She blushed a bit and nodded her head, She's really cute in some angle by the way.

"uhmmm. Privately? just the two of us?" I asked her.

"oh. sure. Let's talk outside." She said as she lead me outside. 

When we were far enough, She stopped and waited for me to speak.

"uuuhhh.. I don't know where to start Mace.." I said but she kept on listening to me..

"okay.. You're the person who's been with me when I'm not my usual self, you're the one who can deal with my stubbornness and moody personality,you're the only one who could understand and give me the right advise on everything.. well.. In short.. You're always there whenever I needed someone to lean on.." I said and took a deep breath before telling her. I know I'm going to regret this soon but I have to do this.

"I realized that.. I was blind. I was only looking at the girl who doesn't give a damn about my presence, while there's a girl who's attention is on me alone. I was too blinded that I didn't notice the one who's in front of me." I said. She was too shocked that she faced me with eyes wide open and cheeks burning.

"In the months that we've been together made me realize that little by little, I was falling for her." I said as I stroke her cheek and went closer to her.

"That girl is you Mace. I like you." I said as she gasped in pure shock.

"I-I don't know what to say... I-I-" I cut her by placing my index finger on her lips.

"shhhhh.. You don't need to say anything. Just tell me, Do you like me back?" I asked her.

"I-I... uhhhm.. screw it! I really like you Brad. I mean, I've liked you ever since we first met. I've liked you when-" I cut her by kissing her. I didn't know kissing someone can make your tummy warm, even though you don't feel something special for her.

"I-I can't believe it. You actually liked me? Like.. like.. like?" She asked and I just giggled and hugged her.

"I like you.. Like you. I'm sorry you waited for so long for me to realize you were just there. I'm sorry for hurting you, for making you cry, for-" This time, she cuts me off.

"shhhhh. let bygones be bygones.. the important thing is, I like you and you like me back. That makes me happy." She said as I hugged her tighter.

"I don't know if I'm in the position to ask you this right now, but I don't want any other guy to steal you from me."  I said as I broke the hug but didn't let her go. The waiters and waitresses, that I asked to help me, went out and raised a "Will you be my girlfriend?" Sign behind me as the other one gave me the bouquet of Red roses.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her as I kneeled down and offered her the Roses.

"YES! That would be lovely!" She said as excitedly as ever. She took the bouquet and hugged me as tightly as possible. My team witnessed it and clapped their hands, except Tristan. He shook his head and went inside again.

I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I need to do this. I don't want to be hurt everytime they show up and be all lovey dovey in front of me. I wanted to live too. 

Macy? I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do. I'm really Sorry.

So there he goes. I hope he knows what he's doing or else.. FACE THE CONSEQUENCE! I'll be updating soon. BYEEEEEEEEEE!