Chapter 6

Day one of my three day plan. First, get Elyar's trust. Here we go!

"uhm hey. do you have a minute?" I approached Elyar while he was eating his breakfast at the cafe near the Hotel. I hope this'll work.

"sure. What do you want?" He said as cold as he could. He friggin irritates me so much! 

"Look. I'm sorry about last night. I just went out to have some fresh air and I just wanted to talk to her. To see if everything's alright between her and me. Don't think that I still love her because I don't. I moved on and we're just friends now." I told him as he faced me with an emotionless face.

"then stay away from her." He said as he stood up and went as far away from me. This could be really tough. 

I saw Ellie walking towards us but he just went pass her. That was a dick move man! I wouldn't do that to Ellie just because I'm jealous if I was in his place!

"Hey. What happened?" She asked and I just shrugged.

"I tried explaining and there he goes." I said but she still smiled at me.

"Things will get better Brad. Thanks for this. Care for some breakfast?" She invited and of course I didn't reject her. I ate breakfast with her and had fun chatting about anything with her. About her book, About our concerts and about Elyar's. 

"hey Goodmo-" Macy arrived and was shocked when she found out that we were together and Elyar wasn't with us.

"Where's Elyar?" She asked. We both shrugged not knowing Elyar's current location.

"then what are you two doing?" She asked and we just laughed at her.

"eating breakfast. duh?" Ellie jokingly told Macy as she gave me a high five and laughed with her.

"okay? I'll be taking my order now." She said as she waved at the waiter and ordered pancakes and coffee for herself. 

"So you have plans for today?" I asked. Macy shook her head telling us that she doesn't have any.

"well, Elyar and I are supposed to watch a movie today but I think it's cancelled. He doesn't answer my calls." Ellie said and just shrugged like she doesn't care. Is she getting tired of Elyar? Is this my ultimate chance of having her all to myself?

"That settles then! Let's ride the Rollercoaster!" I said as I dragged them both out of coffee shop. Macy brought her pancakes and ate it while we're on our way to the carnival.

"thanks for this Brad. Now my hands are full of syrup." Macy said as she tries to shake it off.

"your welcome." I said which only earned me a glare from her.

---

"WE'RE HERE!" I shouted as I dragged them to the ticket booth and bought three tickets to the roller coaster.

"I'm kind of afraid of these rides but I will face my fears!" I shouted as they laughed at my randomness.

"If you puke, you'll have to win a stuffed toy for each of us and if not you'll have to buy cotton candy for each of us. Got it?" Macy instructed and I frowned a bit.

"you're gonna beneft either way!" I said but they just laughed at me.

"It's your suggestion to ride this!"  Ellie said and I rolled my eyes and agreed to them.

We went round and round, upside down, left to right and shouted all the way until it ended. It was really fun but my stomach betrayed me. I puked and have to win Two stuffed toys for these ladies. I'll win the biggest one for Ellie.