Chapter 18

"hi. She's here. Come in." I said without feeling a pinch of hurt or pain in my chest. I talked to her like she was, a friend.

"Ellie! Glad you came! you heard already? We're dating! You remember how we used to talk.. HEY! Don't listen to us!" Macy said as I approached them.

"Go on. I'm your boyfriend Mace. No secrets." I said which made her cheeks turn red.

"I-It's kind of embarrassing." She said. She was really cute and adorable!

"please?" I said doing the famous puppy dog eyes at her.

"Fine! Remember how we used to talk about.. you know.. Brad.." She said and I was all ears on her.

"You used to tell me how fragrant he is, How handsome he is, How alluring he is, how-" Macy then covered Ellie's mouth with her hand.

"That's enough already!" She shouted as Ellie laughed.

"You think I'm Handsome? and Alluring?" I said which made her entire face turn red. I approached her and hugged her so tight to calm her down.

"To me you're the most Beautiful, talented and charming Girl I have ever met. remember that okay?" I said as she nodded her head while burying it on my chest.

*CLICK

"awwwww. You look cute together! I'll put it on instagram!" She said and we both laugh at her for being so addicted to that app. 

"Before I forget! I just wanted to invite you to a dinner tonight. It's Elyar just won an award and he wants to celebrate it with everyone! I'll text you the place! I hope you can all come!" She said as she typed the place and sent it to Macy. She left after asking some random question at us. 

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really happy that she left us all alone in our room.

"oh! Almost forgot. I have something to give to you." I said as I searched for it in one of my bags.

"What did you buy this time?" She said. Yes. I always buy her something memorable whenever we're in another country.

"Here." I said as I gave her a box.

"Wow. This is beautiful Brad. I mean you don't have to buy me something really expensive on every country we're in. But this is beautiful Brad. I love it." She said. I gave her a bracelet that has tiny and big Eiffel towers surrounding it. 

"You're worth every penny I have Mace. I'll do everything to make you happy. To make you smile. Because I love you and I don't want you to be sad or hurt." I said as she hugged me after I put it on her wrist.

I felt something inside of me as I held her hand. Something warm and calming. It's like, I don't want to let go of her hand and remain being like this all day. I feel like I'm in cloud nine whenever she looked at me with her sparkly eyes and her lovely smile. I just feel happy when she's around and I don't want her leaving my side. I don't want her to leave me? Why? What is this crazy feeling I feel right now? Is it.. no. It can't be. I told myself already that I can't be.. No. It's not what I think it is.

"Just knowing that you're there makes me happy Brad. I love you too." She said.

"By the way, have you told Ellie about your Job already?" I asked her changing the subject.

"yup. And she's currently helping me finding one." She said.

"How about being a recording artist? Does that cross your mind?" I suggested but she shook her head.

"I want to teach children music. Being famous and all doesn't cross my mind even once." She said. I respect her so I won't force her into something she doesn't want.

"change your clothes already. Ellie and Elyar are waiting." She said as she grabbed something on her closet and went inside the bathroom. She really doesn't like changing her clothes in front of me.

---

When we arrived at the place, Elyar was all smiley and happy as he approached us and lead us to the table they got.

"Thank you all for being with me tonight! Especially the management and my team who helped me achieve my dream and become who I am right now. Thank you to the staff and crew and most especially to Ellie who has been my inspiration. Thank you and I love you El." Elyar said and  they made a toast for them. 

I didn't feel the pain or the hurt that I expected to feel tonight. I even feel happy for them. I knew this would work! I knew it! but still I am confused. Do I love Macy or not? I feel the tingly feeling whenever I'm with her. I feel happy and contented whenever she's around. 

"hey. You alright?" Macy asked me. She seems to notice me looking at a blank space for a long time. I felt her tensing when I did that. Maybe she was afraid that I still love Ellie but no. I don't love her anymore. 

"Yes. I'm fine. and I'm happy for them. I'm happy for us." I said as I kissed her on the lips. It was just a simple kiss on the lips but it turned my whole world upside down. 

No doubt about it.

I'm in love.

HE SAID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! XD This is really great!  stay tuned guys!