Chapter 16

"Rise and Shine sleepy head! We're off to your next destination! UP! UP! to the Shower mister!" I heard Macy's voice early in the morning as she removed the sheets above me. Wait? how did she.. oh.. We slept together last night. Almost forgot.

It has been two months since we dated and I'm not really sure if I want to continue this. Tristan would always remind me of the consequences I'll have to take for playing with a girl's heart. I'm not really PLAYING with her, I'm just borrowing her for a moment to heal my wounded heart, that's all. And besides, she told me that she would help me forget all about Ellie and I'm working on it. Little by little, my feelings for Ellie starts to fade. 

"oh. what time is it?" I asked but she didn't answer, she threw me my towel instead.

"go already." She instructed and arranged something from my desk. I hugged her from behind, which made her jump a bit.

"5 more minutes please? come with me on bed.. please? I won't do naughty things." I said. She giggled and faced me.

"no. You're going to shower and that's final." She said as she poked my nose.

"atleast shower with me?" I said but she just pushed me in the bathroom and closed the door. She could be adorable sometimes. Wait? what?

---

"We are done! Now where are we going?" Macy asked as energetic as possible. 

"We are going to.. PARIS!" some random crew said and the rest of them shouted in excitement. 

"yipeeeee! PARIS!! The city of love!" Macy said as she went inside the Van. 

---

We went to the plane and will be spending 2 hours and a half sitting, eating and Listening to music.

"Why is it called the City of love?" I asked her but she laughed at me instead.

"oh you innocent boy.. cause It has destinations that couples would most likely spend their honeymoons. The scenery is really dramatic and romantic at the same time. It's like falling in love all over again to the person you're with when you're in there." She said as I kissed her temple.

"Wherever we go, I'd fall in love with you all over again." I said which made her cheeks turn red.

"why are you hiding? hey. face me." I said but she refused to.

"It's your fault I'm like this!" She teasingly slapped me.

"like what?" I tried to peek on her. She ended up revealing her red face, which I find it really cute, and laughed at her.

"yeah. laugh all you want!" She said, looking all upset but was really cute!

"ohh.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Cheer up!" I said but she still won't look at me. 

"Maaaaaaaaaacy.. Mace.. Macy.. Maceeeeeeeeeh!" I tried calling her name in different tones so she would face me.

"wha-" She finally turned her head around. I kissed her when she let her guard down.

"I love you." I said and she smiled. A very bright smile.

"you tired? you could sleep if you want to." I asked her. She nodded as I placed her head on my shoulder.

"You sould rest. I'll just wake you up if we're there." I said and she nodded once more. She fell asleep instantly.

---

"hey hey! We're here! wake up." I gently woke her up. Still pretty even in a sleepy face.

"Already? that was fast." She said.

"you were asleep for an hour and a half already. You even spoke when you sleep." I said. A bit of teasing might wake her up completely.

"what?! so embarrassing!" She whispered to herself.

"you said that I'm hot and very attractive." I said which made her blush even more.

"let's just go already!" She said as she stood up and dragged me all the way down. 

When we got down, a pile of paparazzi welcomed us. Speaking languages we don't know. I look dumb smiling and waving at them.

"is this your new girlfriend?" Some guy with a funny mustache asked.

"yes. She's Macy Collins." I said as I bring her closer to me. 

"Is she some kind of rebound? you were obsessed with Ellie right?" Some guy from the back shouted. How rude!

"let's go. I hate dealing with those kind of people." I said as I placed my arm around Macy to protect her from the paps.

To be clear, I'm just protecting her from the paps. No more no less. I shouldn't fall for her and I wouldn't. I need to keep that in mind. No matter what happens, We will still remain as friends and friends only.

OUCH! Frienzoned without even knowing? That's Harsh! XD So I hope you still want to read this. :) see the next update soon guys! :D