Chapter 21

The tour is finally done and my relationship with Macy was done. 

It has been a month since Macy left me and there isn't a day that I wasn't thinking about her. I also knew that Tom was the one who sent her the incomplete record of my confession that made me break his nose. Literally.

He is currently on the process of healing which by the way made him realize that messing with me isn't a bright Idea. I just wish I didn't do that to Macy in the first place. I'm a jerk. An asshole. A dumb thickheaded person. UGH!

"Hey. are you okay? We have an interview in 10 minutes. Go get dressed." James said as he took a pair of pants and some t-shirt and left the room. 

I took the quickest shower in the world and wore the clothes that James prepared.

"3..2..1.. Enter!" The guy with the headphones signalled as we entered the studio. I faked a smile and settled at the very end of the couch to avoid being questioned. In my state, I shouldn't even answer a single question.

The interviewer asked the lads about the tours, girlfriends and hobbies until she saw me.

"Brad! You seem to be a little distant now. What's making you this silent?" She asked and I just smiled.

"I'm just thinking a lot of things at the moment." I answered but she insisted me to answer a specific question.

"What things are you thinking right now?" She asked for it.

"Well.. I'm currently thinking of how to make the girl of my dreams come back to me. I want her to know that I still love her and I'm sorry. That's all." I said and the audience clapped their hands.

"we support you Brad. We hope that that girl will realize what she lost. Up next.." She said as we waved our hands goodbye to the audience and went inside to change our clothes.

"There's someone outside waiting for you Mr. Simpson." Some random woman told me so I headed downstairs only to see Elyar,

"hey man. I just wanted to talk to you. about Macy." He said and I was all ears on him.

"She.. she got accepted in two different schools this morning. The first one is here in London and the other one is in... Australia. She told Ellie that she'll choose Australia and will live there.. for good." Elyar said which made me worry a lot. Why does she have to do this?! 

"What?! Wha- what will I do?! I can't afford to lose her like this! I-I love her!" I panicked but James  was able to calm me down.

"Look. I'll help you on this and remember to stick to the plan. Okay?" Elyar said and explained everything to us.

---

We rushed towards the bar that Ellie and Elyar got back together and arranged everything. We turned off the lights and waited for Ellie and Macy to come.

"What is this all about Li? You should-" She stopped talking when she heard the door locked.

"Ellie? this isn't funny anymore! ELLIE!" She shouted which signalled us to sing.

"Oh oh oh oh oh

Yeah

You have so many relationships in this life

Only one or two will last

You go through all the pain and strife

Then you turn your back and they're gone so fast

Oh yeah

And they're gone so fast, yeah

Oh