Chapter 17

We had an amazing night here in Paris! We went to different places here and there! Their delicacies we're pretty amazing. The people around here are very welcoming.

"So now we are in the streets of Paris. Lights are still up and it's midnight. We are still on the go! right Brad?" Macy started vlogging while we're walking towards anywhere we wanted to go. 

"hello! press subscribe cause she's the best." I said which made her smile.

"heard that? maybe he could do a duet with me in one of my videos next time. Cross fingers!" She whispered at her camera which made me laugh at her.

"I heard that. and maybe soon." I said.

"you heard that? Macinatics, watch out! bye!" She said as she ended the video.

"were you serious?" She asked me. I nodded and looked at her.

"why? you think I'm joking? Doing a duet with my girlfriend.. nothing wrong with that right?" I asked and she just laughed.

"of course there's none." She said.

"hey look! It's our hotel! That was a lot of walking!" James said and we all laughed. I myself didn't even notice we were here already.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

"excuse me. mom's calling." I said and went to a quiet place to talk with her clearly. 

"hi mom! How are you?" I asked and she seems to be very happy with what she'll say.

"Bradley! I'm fine here and so does everyone. how about you?" She asked and I said the saime thing.

"I just wanted to hear your voice since you never called for a week already." She said and I giggled at her.

"Don't worry about me mom. I'm fine. I was just kind of busy this week but  I promise to always call you." I said and heard a large exhale from her.

"I love you. Take care of yourself! and I wanted to meet this Macy girl someday.

"I love you too mom. Don't worry. You'll like her. She's really sweet and beautiful mom." I said and said our goodbyes as I went back to where Macy and the rest are. 

I didn't see James, Connor and Tristan around when I got back. Only Macy and guy talking at each other. I wasn't sure what they were talking about but, I got angry that I swooped in and grabbed Macy by the waist.

"Who's this bloke you're with?" I asked her not facing the guy who's been flirting with my girl. Wait, did I just say my girl?

"oh! Brad! meet Tom. My childhood friend. Tom.. Brad. My boyfriend." She said and I can tell that he was shocked.

"your boyfriend? oh. Nice to meet you. I'm Tom. So.. I have to go guys. Nice meeting you here Mace." He said as he went out the Hotel. 

"He likes you." I said which made Macy spit all the water she was drinking

"what?! We're just friends Brad. He has a girlfriend." She said.

"when did you learn that huh?" I asked her and she was a bit taken a back.

"during our college years. Well they're still together now." She said but I didn't stop there. I was mad and angry at that Tom guy.

"how are you sure they're still together? did you see his face when you told him you had a boyfriend? It's a man's inctinct to know if a guy likes his girlfriend."  I said while I stroke my hair. I don't even know what the hell is going on with me? Why am I angry? why am I pissed off? why am I like this!

"Are you jealous?" She asked but I stayed silent.

"you are jealous." She said and laughed.

"yeah be amused by that." I said as I exited the elevator.

"hey. sorry. I'm sorry. I'll tell you the truth okay? how about we go inside first." She said as I slid the key card below the door knob.

"He was not just a childhood friend for me. He was.. my first love." She said which made my blood boil even more.

"Yes we played together, eat together.. even took a bath together when we were small-" I cut her by standing up.

"you did what?!" I was shocked by her last statement.

"we were 2! just listen to me Brad." She said and I calmed down a bit.

"When we were in 12th grade, I decided to confess my love to him. We were taking different roads after that. He was going to stay in America and I got into a boarding school in London, so I had to do that. I told him I love him.. and he rejected me." She said.

"He told me that I was only a sister for him. That's all." She explained and I have calmed down right now.

"The important thing is, I have you right now and I will never ever let you go. ever." She said and I hugged her. What is the meaning of this?

"I love you Brad. I love you so much." She said. My tummy bursted like volcanoes and felt butterflies in it, What is this?

"I love you too Mace." I responded. I felt good while hugging her. I felt safe and happy.

*knock knock knock

"I'll get it." I said as she sat on the bed.

When I opened the door, my eyes widened when I saw...

"Hi Brad. Is Macy there? I heard about the news." 

Ellie.

Why did she have to show up?!?!!?!? UGH! What will Bradley do next? find out on the next chapter to be posted tomorrow! XD