Chapter 9

We woke up on Tristan's room with an awfull hangover. I found myself lying on the floor with Connor's ass on my face. I pushed it away and saw him.. still sleeping. Despite the headache I have right now, I still won't let them wake up without a surprise. I placed whip cream on both of his hand and tickled his nose. After three attempts, BINGO! Whipped cream all over his face AGAIN! I took a photo of him and uploaded it to instagram.

Rise and Shine @TheVampsCon! 

"Dude? What the fuck?" He said and I signalled him to keep quiet. I saw Tristan and James on the bed and planned for my next prank. I tied both of their shoes together and placed pillows coated with flour all over the floor.

"I'll take a video." Connor said.

"1..2..3 go!" He signalled.

"FIRE!!!!!!!!! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!! EVACUATE!!! FIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!" I shouted and the both of them panicked and fell on the pillow. I took a picture of their faces covered with Flour.

Goodmorning @TheVampsTris and @TheVampsJames. Guess you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. haha

I instantly uploaded it to Instagram. I was laughing my ass out when suddenly, they covered my face with whipped cream and also took a picture of me.

guess you'll be having a bad hair day duuuuuuuuude. @TheVampsBrad haha

Tristan uploaded and we all laughed at our faces. This is more fun than dealing with girls you know!

"So! It's our last break. What to do?" James asked.

"want to hit the road and go nowhere?" I suggested and they all agreed. I went to my room and took a quick shower. I went down the moment I finished everything and ran to the car with the boys. 

"Let's gooooooooooo!" I shouted as we went to god knows where! 

"hey! listen to this!" I said as I turned the volume up.

"hey! That's an awesome song!" Tristan shouted.

"Whats the title again? Wild hearts?" James joined in.

"What's that cool band again? The vamps?" Connor added.

"Who's the good-looking lead singer? uhhhm.Bradley i think?" I said but the laughter died and they stayed silent.

"hey! That's mean!" I said and they started laughing at me. 

We wandered around nowhere and ate different kinds of food from any restaurant we could see. I missed being a normal boy before all this fame struck us. This has been my dream but being mobbed and stalked by other people was not a part of it. Some restaurants around here would recognize us and took a picture with us. Others just ignored us, like we're normal customers.  We stayed longer on these kinds of restaurants and talked about anything all day.

"So who was it?" James asked me. I gave him  confused look.

"you know.. the blood." He completed.

"Oh. got punched by Elyar and Slapped by Ellie for Breaking them apart" I said as casual as possible to let them know that I'm over it.

"So that's where you got all that beating. You're an ass man!" Tristan said.

"yeah. Dick move. I know." I said and they gave me a faint laugh.

"So what are you going to do now?" James asked and I just shrugged. I really don't know what to do right now.

"What would you recommend?" I asked him and they all did the thinking pose except Tristan.

"easy. find a girl who's madly in love with you and ask her out. The more you involve yourself to her, the easier it is to move on." He said and we just stared at him. That's mean. I'm not using anybody as Ellie's replacement!

"I was just kidding! Let's just eat and get the hell out of here. We have a concert tomorrow." He said as he ate the remaining sandwich he had. 

We went back to the hotel all noisy and reckless. They would try to overspeed and would slow down every after five minutes. We don't want to get caught you know.

But, I was thinking about what Tristan said.. It might work, you know? I know it's wrong, but I think I need to do it.

No, no. It's wrong. No matter how you look at it, it's wrong. UGH! Now I'm debating with myself.. 

"hey. If you're thinking about what I said earlier, forget about it. I was just kidding. You'll find your princess soon Brad. It's all about the timing mate. You're luckier you loved a girl who doesn't care about fame and money. We on the other hand loved the opposite of her. I know you're telling yourself that if you met her first, you'll be together but you can't go back in time and meet her before Elyar could. I just hope you could move on and let go mate." He said and I smiled at him. 

Behind all this happy faces I've been showing to them, is a hurt, sad and suffering Bradley who's been enduring all the pain that I caused myself. UGH! I can't do this anymore!

Somebody help me.

WAAAAAAH! He's confused! How will he deal with this? Let's find out on the next Chapter guys! Hope you like it! XD