Chapter 13

"I told you we shouldn't be here." I said as I turned the engine on.

"I'm sorry.. I wasn't expecting that either. I'm really so-" I hit the steering wheel which made her jump a bit in her seat. I was hurt and angry all mixed together. I drove off as fast as I can, not caring about other cars on the side.

"would you please slow down! Brad! BRAD!!!" She shouted as I stopped the car at the side.

"out." I said but she shook her head.

"no. I will be here for you because I caused this." She said. I turned the engine off and threw the keys to her.

"fine. Then I will. take it anywhere you like." I said as I went out of the car and walked away from her.

"You're just gonna walk out and give up huh? Brad! There are millions of girls out there and all you have to do is pick." She said and this time, I turned around. I was kind of shock by her sudden attitude.

"I already told you, Ellie's one of a kind. She not like any other girls out there. okay? If you want me to forget her, then go home! let them do their lovey dovey acts out of my sight! Don't involve yourselves with me anymore! I can't take this! It pains me to see.. the woman I love getting married to some other guy! It hurts! It fuckcing hurts Mace!" I said and let out a loud cry in the edge of the street. 

As the sun set, I was being hugged and comforted by Macy that really didn't help me. She's even making it worse. 

"It will be alright just trust me. I'll help you. I promise, I'll take away the pain you're going through right now. Just trust me on this. I'll make sure they'll leave when they arrive at the hotel. Don't worry. they won't know it's about you." She said. That kind of worked and thanks to that, I started collecting myself up and stopped crying.

"Thanks. I just- I need to go back now." I said and went to the car once again and drove back to the hotel at normal speed.

---

Whe-where am I? Why am I wearing a suit and tie? Are we filming a new music video? 

"Hey! You ready bro?"  Tristan said as he told me to go out of this unfamiliar room.

We went downstairs and to the garden only to see a very large group of people wearing their suits and gowns as they clapped their hands when I walked down the aisle. Am I getting married? To whom? now?

The woman, who seemed to be the organizer, lead me towards the right side of the priest. After the flower girls and other people marched down the aisle, A familiar woman wearing a beautiful White gown came closer and closer to me. She went closer to me and hugged me. I saw through her veil, the woman of my dreams.. Ellie. We... We're getting married?! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! I can't believe we're getting ma-

"Thank you." She said as she cuts my chains of thoughts and went to the guy at my side.. Elyar..

"Thanks mate.. For being my best man." Elyar said as they went in front of the priest.

"Do you Elyar Afshari take Ellie Coleman as your wife?" The priest asked.

"Yes. I do." He answered.

"Do you Ellie Coleman take Elyar Afshari as your Husband?" The priest asked again.

"Yes. I do."  She replied. I wanted to run to them and stop the wedding but It feels like someone's stopping me from moving. 

"You may now kiss the Bride." The priest said. They kissed and looked at my direction.

"No matter what you do.. You will never ever get the girl.. It will always be me Brad.. Me.." Elyar said. I ran towards him and tried to hit him but he dodged. 

"Ellie please.. Ellie! Ellie please give me a chance! I'm a lot better than Elyar.. just please Ellie.."

"ELLIE!!!" I woke up feeling all the cold sweat from my forehead because of that nightmare. How did I even arrive here? not to mention I'm alone.

I stood up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. It felt like it was all real and It really hurts. I washed my face and started thinking..

That's it! I'm done with this! I have no choice but to take the easy way out. If I want to forget about her, I have to use somebody to be her replacement. Someone who's very caring as her, as smart as her, as talented as her, as sweet as her and as kind as her.. Someone who's been with her all her life.. That's been a sister and a friend to her that makes her a bit similar to Ellie, well except her little sister though.. She's too young, and that woman is no other than, her bestfriend..

Macy.

Is he serious? He's going that far? let's find out on the next chapters of this fan fic! :D I hope you like it! and sorry for the errors guys! :D