Sunken Ships Pt. 2

Ayu-San and I got out of her van. I thanked her dad for driving us, and we headed to our 1st Period. I kept making quick glances at Ayu while we were walking. She kept her head down.

Almost everyone that I've mentioned was in that class, except for Tsuyoshi, meaning Ayu,  Ami,  and Kiyoko were in that class with me. 

When we got to class, Ayu went straight to her group of friends. I let her be, and went over to my table. I sat next to Ami, and Seijun.

As soon as I sat down,  I heard my phone make a sound, the sound that indicates that I got a message. Although, it was pretty loud. I got a few looks, and then I skillfully put my phone on silent for 2 hours without looking at the screen. 

Ayu gave me a look, then pointed at another computer with her head. "Know I know who sent that message", I thought.

I picked up a Chromebook, and opened up the chat with Ayu while the teacher wasn't looking. 

"Hey, Toshiaki-Kun."
(That's my name)

"Yeah, what's wrong"

"Me and Tsuyoshi-Kun broke up."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? Seriously??"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"He was turning into you"

"... Wow ok"

"I feel like he isn't taking this seriously. Even Kiyoko-San agrees"

"What do you mean?"

"I feel like he doesn't like me anymore."

The teacher walked past me,
and I quickly closed the window that was on the chat using Ctrl+W.

I looked at Ayu, and she looked back.

She nodded at me. I had no idea what it meant.