Sunken Ships Pt. 7

My 5th period is Art. Tsuyoshi happens to be in that class too. 

The teacher began attendance. I wasn't too focused on what she was saying, or what names she was saying out loud. She had almost called me absent. But when she called out Tsuyoshi, I was all ears. 

I looked around me, then realized that he wasn't present. How long would it take for him to get out of the bathroom? -..

Was he alright?

I thought of lying and saying that I had to go to the bathroom. I didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone with water. But I also didn't feel comfortable lying to the teacher. 

I gave myself sometime to analyze the situation, then decided.

As soon as the teacher got close, I asked her if I could go to the bathroom. 

She said yes, and the minute I left the classroom and was out of sight from the windows, I ran like hell.

He was going to be alright, right?

My doubt began to slow down my running.

No, he'll be fine.. There's no way he'll think like that. 

I began to run even faster.

Eventually I got to the bathroom. I walked in, then held my breath.

One, I didn't want Tsuyoshi to know that I was here.

Two, it stunk in there.

Exhausted, I took in a silent inhale. Hopefully he couldn't hear me.

...Silence.

"Tsuyoshi-Kun?" I called out. 

...

"Tsuyoshi!"

...