Kiss? Pt. 2

After art had ended, I was super interested into interrogating Tsuyoshi, but I decided to give it sometime. I don't know what he feels and how he's takes it in, so i'll play the patience game a little longer. 

...what is after art class again?? Oh yeah, two question marks. Oh, and math class.

My math classroom is in room A. Room A consists of 4 entire classrooms.It just so happens that Tsuyoshi, Ami, and Kiyoko's next class ends up in that building too. Oh and-

There was this girl, that used to go to my old school. We called her Himiko. 

I don't really remember being too close to her, though. In grade school, everyone had their own little (, sometimes not little at all, really,) circle of friends. After actually getting to meet Himiko here, I really regret not having her in my circle. I was a little to focused on-...

"See yah." Caught of guard, I turned to see Tsuyoshi already heading towards his class. "Ah- bye." I was lost in thought.

I don't think he heard me.  

I run off-path towards my classroom that just so happens to be connected to Tsuyoshi's. Nothing is more awkward than saying your bye's, then end up walking in the same direction. I ran with all of my strength, because one, It was to make sure it didn't happen. When I'm really trying, I can run faster than him anyways. I don't remember racing Tsuyoshi and him actually trying, though.. 

And two? If I'm quick enough, I'd be able to get into Tsuyoshi's blindspot and dash to the side of the building to grab an opportunity to keep an eye on his actions from the other side of the building. 

After getting to my classroom, I look over at Tsuyoshi, to make sure he wasn't looking at me. When I saw him leave my field of vision to the other side of the building, I sneaked my way to the opposite side of the building he was at.

I was awfully curious to see what would happen between Tsuyoshi and Ayu. Breakups don't heal overnight. Or in this case, over a class period. I have a lot more time to think than I thought. Who knew sneaking too the other side of a building would take so long?

..Now that I think about it, how would Tsuyoshi even manage to drown himself in the bathroom? The toilet isnt huge enough to suffocate in, I don't think.. Don't try this at home kids.

"What are you doing here?" Familiar, soft, yet sturdy. I know who this is.

"HUWAHAHAHHUHWUWHAUWHWOAH." I jump back, startled anyway.

"Ok, hi." In front of me, stood Himiko. Her appearance was cute, but her expression stood still. Almost like my own, oddly. She might be a few inches short, but some might not count that as a debuff.

"Your class is on the other side of the building." Shoot. How do I explain my way outta this?