Prologue

This world is split into two kinds. The Royalty and the Others.

To be a Royalty you have to be a child of two Royalties. So you can't do it with another man or women, that child isn't a Royalty then. They can easily see if you're one or not. The Royalties have a special tattoo on their shoulder blade. Most of the time a crown. Sometimes with wings around it, or flowers, what represents your Kingdom or family.

It began a couple of thousand years ago, when finally someone got that damn sword out of the stone. Yeah, I don't really know who it was. They wouldn't tell us. Only the royalty knows who. It wasn't king Arthur. He didn't even exist, that was just a fairytale, like the Knights of the round table. Really weird isn't it?

'Kay over to the Others.

So the Others are the ones that do everything for the Royalty. The one who make the things, or the butlers, or whatever. The Royalty call us the Others, because they really don't give a shit about us. We as the Others call our self's by what we are, or what we represent. We have our own groups, like the Builders, who build things like buildings. We have the Gardner, who make the gardens perfect. I could keep going and tell about everyone but that really is a lot. Sooooo I'll keep that for later.

This is a little summary about our place. To know how this works here.

Oh wait, I didn't introduce myself!

My name is Hinata Hajime. I am 16 years old and I am an Other, or what they call here just a teen. I'm working as a knight, yeah pretty cool right.

Only I'm not a real knight, I just steal all these movements to use them for my own pleasure.

I am a murderer. I just kill people by instinct.