9

"Komaeda..." He called his name for the third time now. He said it quietly and peacefully so he wouldn't panic again.

"Komaeda it's allright, it won't happen again."

Komaeda, still in the blanket but now with boxers and a shirt on, was shivering and stared fearfully at the wall before him.

Hinata was holding him to let him calm down. He was slowly moving him as he tried to calm him down with words.

He really didn't know what to do. He never had saved someone from almost getting raped.

This instinct, to kill the boy in his arms. Was growing weaker. Something he had never experienced too.

Yesterday he couldn't help but almost kill him a couple of times, when the feeling got too strong...

But now, when Komaeda was terrified and was laying in his the feeling almost disappeared.

It was more like, A needle. Whom stung into his heart.

But there was a new feeling instead of that. It was a lot more painful than the one that told his guts to kill him, his Instincts. But it was also a good feeling, It felt good.

Komaeda was finally stopping with shaking.

"Hey, have you calmed down?" Hinata asked.

"Hinata?" A quiet But broken voice called his name. Hinata looked down and stared in his eyes. The broken look he saw made him angry.

"Yes, Komaeda?"

"Are the hands gone? Is the woman gone? Do I ever have to do this again?"

The drugs have stopped working.

"No Komaeda, this was a one time thing."

"I'm glad, that you saved me..."

Hinata's heart skipped beat.

"I will always save you.."

Then reality hit him and he hoped he had never said that.

"I'm glad." Komaeda smiled and looked down.

He wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist and pulled him closer, so he layed more relaxer onto his shoulder.

Hinata hesitate but eventually put his head on his.

🗡

Komaeda opened his eyes, slowly. The sun was too light to look into at once so he put his hand before his eyes.

He first saw Hinata, He was smiling? Like really smiling.

Then he saw how he was laying. Against Hinata's arm on a horse.

Were they already going back to Hinata's hometown?

You know he didn't really care, He closed his eyes again and cuddled more comfortable against Hinata and slept further.

👑

"Wake up sleepy head, we're home."

As a real prince he yawned and stretched his arms really elegant, while doing this he slowly got up.

He felt surprised as the softness touched his skin. He looked around himself and saw him laying in a huge bed circled by pillows.

But then reality hit him and he rushed out of bed, but his feet got tangled up in a blanket so he fell right on his face.

Immediatly a door slammed open a scared looking Hinata stood in the dooropening, searching for the danger.

His eyes met Komaeda's and a sigh of relief escaped his mouth.

He chuckled and his lips curled into a smug smile.

"Are you ok?" He asked, offering his hand to help Komaeda up.

The prince looked up to the boy and nodded.

Their hands intertwined and Komaeda freezed.

Hinata had to catch him before he fell.

"Komaeda!" He yelled while holding the albino.

Komaeda was twitching and shaking.

Then his eyes widened and he pushed himself out of Hinata's arms. As fast as he could he crawled away from him, fear in his eyes.

"Komaeda..?" Hinata let himself sit on his knees so he could reach out for him.

"Don't touch me!" He snapped.

Hinata ignored it and got further.

"I said don't touch me!"

He hesitated.

Komaeda was shaking and looked in absolute terror.

Hinata clenched his fist and backed away.

"Komaeda..."

He sighed and stood up.

"I'm not going to hurt you like that man." With that Komaeda calmed a bit down and he looked a little relaxer, but he was still ready to get away as fast as possible.

"C-can I touch you?"

Komaeda gritted his teeth and nodded.

Hinata came slowly but quick to the other boy and sat down on his knees. He slowly reached to touch his upper arm. Komaeda flinched but let Hinata touch him. With that Hinata took this opportunity and dragged Komaeda in a hug.

"You still have some of that drug in your veins." He said.

"I do?" Komaeda asked.

"You probably don't remember what happened do you?" He felt the prince shaking his head.

"Also the drugs fault. But don't worry, I'll get an antidote." He pulled Komaeda tighter in his arms and pulled him in his lap.

"I was terrified yesterday." He whispered. He pushed his head on top of the fluffy white hair of the prince.

"I didn't know what they would do to you nor if I would see you again. I was glad I could trace you with my instinct."

He smiled sadly.

"I'm just glad you're alright. I couldn't live with myself if they did something worser than this to you."

"Do you care about me that much?"

With that Hinata laughed and thought: "more than you could ever imagine."

He could probably describe this painful feeling as love..