17

But when he thought to see the gate to the outside world gun sounds where heard and Hinata let out a soft yell.

Komaeda immediately turned around. Hinata was trying to drag his leg with him. His black jeans were slowly becoming a darker colour.

"Hinata!" Komaeda yelled. He was just in time to catch the male before falling. Hinata pushed Komaeda away and tried walking again.

"Come on, don't push yourself." He whispered and threw an arm around him to help him walk.

He looked over his shoulder to see that the guards were catching up.

"Come on." He muttered while fighting to keep them both up.

"Komaeda..." Hinata said.

Hinata's consciousness was low and he fought to stay awake. Blood was running underneath his jeans.

"Let go of me." He said.

Instead of letting go Komaeda just hold on tighter.

"There's no way I'm letting you go after this all."

Komaeda crouched in front of Hinata and grabbed his thighs.

"Hinata hold on tight."

Hinata wrapped his arms around Komaeda's neck, letting his life rest in his arms.

Without thinking Komaeda sprinted to the gate.

He thought of nothing but run. Run. Run.

Run....

That's when he opened his eyes and gasped for air.

"Prince calm down."

But he didn't calm down.

He panicked and looked around. Signs of what just happened.

"Hinata!" He yelled. "Hinata!"

His arms were being restrained. He tried to wiggle himself out of it but his wrists were tied together.

He looked around himself. He was still outside.

"Komaeda!"

His head was searching for the one calling his name.

He met red eyes who were showing anger but they immediately softened when they met the grey green ones.

Red eyes?

Hinata was being kicked in his sides. He blocked their legs to avoid damage. His leg was still red from all the blood.

Komaeda was painfully looking at the Knights who were injuring Hinata. He was trying to fight back but with his leg he couldn't move anymore.

Komaeda looked at the Knight who was standing next to him and kicked in his stomach. The Knight immediately started coughing and was hugging his stomach.

Komaeda ran to Hinata and tried standing between him and the Knights.

"Stop fighting!"

One of the Knights just snickered and shove him aside.

"I demand you to stop fighting!" He yelled.

All three Knights immediately stopped what the were doing and looked at the Prince.

"Untie me."

The Knights did exactly what Komaeda was ordering.

He quickly ran to Hinata and let him fall next to him.

"Hinata..." He softly said.

Hinata was laying on his side. His face was full of dirt and bruises.