13

Knockings on the door woke them up.

When Komaeda wanted to open the front door he was pulled back by Hinata.

"Run." He whispered.

Komaeda stood still, he didn't just want to leave Hinata.

With anger in his eyes Hinata turned around. "Run and hide."

With that Komaeda sprinted away from him and waited by the emergency exit.

Hinata, who was shirtless, was grabbing his pocket knife. He slowly opened the door.

"What can I help you with?" He asked politely.

Around the corner Komaeda saw 2 of the three men they saw yesterday.

"We heard some prince was living here." One of them said.

"There is no prince other than me living here. Have you seen me, I just look like one."

Komaeda tried not to snort over Hinata's cocky behaviour.

"Yeah right." The other one said.

As they tried to move Hinata out of the way Hinata kicked one in the stomach and he slit the other ones throat in seconds.

Komaeda had never seen Hinata this way.

While one of the men gasped for air Hinata stood on his throat, pressing it.

"Answer me or this will be your last seen image. Who is it you're working for." Hinata said. Bloodlust in his eyes.

It was the same when Hinata tried murdering Komaeda.

The man stayed silent.

Hinata's pressed harder.

"Who are you working for."

The man gasped for air.

"I-I..."

Hinata's neck snapped when a scream came from behind. His eyes widened when he saw Komaeda being pulled away by the emergency exit by the window.

His heart was beating heavily and it felt like it could burst out of his chest. Anger build up.

Hinata quickly slit the mans throat and began running after Komaeda. His eyes shot fire.

Without thinking he jumped out of the window.

He jumped from window to window to the ground while his eyes searched everywhere for the Prince. Like an animal with its prey.

"St-stop it!" A familiar voice screamed.

Automatically Hinata sprinted to where the sound was coming from. His pocket knife ready to strike.

"Let go of me!" Then a sound of something breaking was heard, followed by a scream. Komaeda came running around the corner, almost bumping into Hinata.

"Komaeda..." Hinata said. He quickly grabbed him by his waist without waiting for Komaeda to speak back.

"We need to go, fast!"

Hinata hid knife back into his pocket and grabbed Komaeda's legs to carry him bridal style.

He made himself clear of the situation and ran.

Komaeda couldn't react this fast and just let it be. He wrapped his arms around his neck and when he felt soft skin instead of clothing he turned to face his bare chest.

"H-Hinata, y-you're not wearing-"

"Doesn't matter, we have to go as fast as possible. What exactly broke?" He asked.