3

Hinata

"You ready?" Kazuichi asked.

I nodded and grabbed my mask. He gave me my knife and 2 others. I hid them in my belt.

I was dressed in black jeans, shoes and a dark grey Tee. (That shirt what Eren wears but then grey)

My mask could form into a sort choker. I could easily get it off my neck and with one move it was a mask for just my eyes.

Kazuichi gave thumbs up. "Good luck Bro!"

I nodded and we walked out of my apartment. Kazuichi was wearing his usual Mechanic outfit. "Because why not" He said.

We walked in the direction of the podium. It was still empty.

Kazuichi gave me an elbow and pointed to a few people in the middle of the crowd.

"Is that?"

Kazuichi nodded. "That's the king, and that's probably his son."

As I looked at the boy with the marshmallow hair my heart began aching. "Yes that's the prince." I said.

We followed them between the crowd. I'm already getting an enormous headache from all the screams.

We were almost at the podium and Kazuichi stopped walking.

"I'm going to stay here. You know the signs when something bad happens. Good luck." I nodded and quietly walked back in the crowd. I slipped into an alley.

I looked around me to see if anyone was looking and I hid behind a dumpster.

I putted on my mask and looked around the corner if it was safe to go.

I climbed on a rooftop so I could see everything from above.

The King and his son were already on the podium. Now it was time for the speech. kazuichi said it is a really long one so I have quite the time.

I jumped from rooftop to rooftop not letting myself show to others.

As I was at the rooftop nearby the podium I let myself fall on the ground.

The prince was sitting on a chair behind the podium with three guards protecting him. This was going to be easy as pie!

As I wanted to attack, the prince spoke. I ducked away.

"I'm sorry but I need to visit a toilet." He said.

A smile crept on my face.

"This is maybe really weird for you majesty but you have to do it somewhere here." A guard said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Here come I'll show you." Another guard said. He guided the prince to the same alley I was in. I quickly hid behind the trash.

"Here is a drain, you can do your need in this. I'm sorry it's not a toilet."

"Oh don't worry this will do." He smiled.