7

"So... this is it?" Komaeda stepped inside the hotelroom as the glassy wall closed. You could only look from the inside to the outside. From the outside was the glass matte black.

"Next days we're sleeping in this suite." Hinata said as he stopped behind him.

"It's so...."

"So what."

"Beautiful."

The room had a light tint of blue and was mostly white. But it was so calming. There was a small living room with a sofa and a tv. There were two doors at the end. Next to the tv, what was hanging in a corner, was a small balcony.

"I'm going showering." Hinata said as he left the other to enter the door at the right.

Komaeda decided to enter the other one and came into a bedroom. There was a kingsized bed when you looked left and had a closet at the right.

He let himself fall onto the white sheets. Kicking his shoes off and snuggling his face into the pillow.

As he almost fell asleep the door (aka the wall because like every door here is a fucking wall) opened and footsteps entered the room walking immediately to the wardrobe.

Komaeda opened one eye and saw Hinata. He opened his other eye and saw he was only wearing a towel around his waist. Komaeda's cheeks were becoming red as he stared at his ripped body.

"Enjoying the view?" Hinata asked while searching in the wardrobe.

"N-no I j-just." Komaeda stuttered and buried his face into the pillow again.

Hinata chuckled and grabbed a v-neck, boxers and sweatpants. He walked out of the room again and entered it a couple minutes after.

He also lay down on the bed. "Get some sleep, tomorrow is gonna be early again." With that Hinata got under the sheets and closed his eyes.

Komaeda closed his eyes too but seconds after they opened again and he sat straight on the bed.

"Are we sleeping in the same bed?!" He yelled.

Hinata groaned and rolled over to face Komaeda. "Something wrong with it? I don't have another bed here."

Komaeda became red as a tomato.

"B-b-but you, me, sleeping in the same bed. T-tha-"

"If there's a problem sleep on the sofa. Goodnight." With that Hinata rolled over again and in a few seconds he was silently snoring.

"O-okay, goodnight then."

He was laying on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"I should just go to sleep." He whispered and closed his eyes.

He didn't thought he would fall asleep easily. But soon tiredness took over his body and he fell into a deep slumber.

👑

"Komaeda."

He shook the boy.

"Komaeda goddammit wake up you're all over me."

He groaned and pushed the albino off him, so hard he fell onto the ground.

"What happened!" He yelled.

"So you finally awoke." Hinata said.

"Wha." Komaeda looked over the bed to see Hinata. He thought Hinata looked like an actual god.

"You were holding me too tight."

Komaeda blushed and looked away.

"Sorry I didn't know." He muttered.

"Don't worry."

🗡

"Where are we going?" Komaeda asked as they walked on the streets again.

"We? I am going alone."

Komaeda opened his mouth and shut it immediately.

"This is not something you can handle."

The albino sighed. "But I wanted to see you doing cool ki-"

Hinata didn't let him talk further.

"You should never bring this up here."

He grabbed Komaeda's upper arm and drew him into an alley.

Hinata pushed him to the wall and smashed both his hands next to his head. Komaeda's breath was shaky.

"If people get to know I'm a Killer I'll be hanged before I can say 'have mercy'. And if that happens, I'll take you with me." He let his hands drop and walked out of the alley.

Without waiting he walked further.

But he stopped, waited a few seconds before going back.

"Give me your hand."

Komaeda did what was said and showed his pale hands.

"Here's some money, buy something you like and wait here in this street. I'll be here in a couple hours."

He quickly walked away again but stopped again. "Stay safe." He said over his shoulder.

Komaeda never heard him like this. His voice was never this caring at all.

His heart was beating very fast and his chest felt weird. He ignored the feeling.

Hinata was out of sight as he walked out of the alley. So what should he do with the money he gave him.

Buy food, food was always good. He was going to buy things he never ate. Things he maybe will never eat again when he's killed.

He didn't know how much time has passed. Three weeks? A month? Two months? But he still didn't kill him. It made him feel weird and confused.

The albino entered a shop. He didn't mind checking what is was called, he just entered it.

There were everywhere colours. Sticks with rainbows, tiny yellow thingies. Everything was sorted out in glass.

There was a woman sitting on a chair.

"Ma'am?" He asked.

The woman hummed so he knew she listened.

"What are these kinds of coloured Things?"

The woman almost jumped from her chair and it was like her eyes were shining.

"Sweetheart, have you never heard of sweets?"

"Sweets?"

"I have a little deal for you my dear."

"Oh what kind of deal?"

"Do you know what sex is?"

He had never heard of the word sex.

"What is it? I'm really dumb aren't I."

"No not at all." The woman smirked. "It's a game between man and woman."

"Sounds great." Komaeda chuckled.

"So the deal is, you will have sex with somebody and you can eat everything you want here. Isn't that a good deal?"

"So these 'sweets' are things you can eat?"

The woman nodded.

"Here try one." Without warning she shoved a small purple thing into Komaeda's mouth.

"It's delicious." Komaeda smiled.

"So, do we have a deal or not?"

Without thinking Komaeda nodded and began eating more of the sweets.

"I need you to come here around 1 am."

Komaeda nodded and eat further, not knowing what he needed to do in a few hours.

The woman smirked as she left the room with the prince in it.