18

Utterly shocked. That was the way to describe him right now.

The Prince wanted to move but his legs didn't wanna work with him.

He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs. He wanted the people to stop fighting.

While knives clashed and blood guts, the people of the Knights were going down one by one.

Hinata's facial expression was becoming crazier by second. Blood was flowing from his arms and face.

His once brown hair was becoming darker and it was growing longer. It was like he was becoming a whole other person.

His alter ego.

The person who caused the history books to change.

So many question flew around in his mind.

Komaeda slapped his legs. "Work!" He mutterd. Slowly he moved forward towards the battlefield.

He stepped over the dead or wounded bodies without looking. He knew he would probably feel terrible.

He was ready for the consequences of the following things he wanted to do.

He ran towards the small circle whom were around Hinata. His hair was now pitch black flowing around his body.

His crimson red eyes stared at the Knights with anger, hatred.

The Hinata Hajime who stood there seconds ago was now changed into his alter ego. The boy who was well known for being the most dangerous Killer of their Kingdom.

But Komaeda didn't hesitate. Even though he was this murderer that he only heard about in stories he had the need to protect him. All the times they shared now he couldn't just forget it.

He pushed the Knights aside to pull himself through and walked to Hinata.

When he walked towards him to make Hinata look his way Komaeda stared into the crimson red. His pupils dilated immediately when they met Komaedas.

While he was staring at Komaeda the Knights slowly started moving.

But Hinata wasn't distracted and threw randomly a knife into someone's head and yelled: "Don't move!"

The Knights immediately followed his order. Too terrified to stand in his way.

Komaeda straightened his back as he looked at the Knights.

"Stop this nonsense. As the Prince of this Kingdom I demand you to stop and let us go this instant. So there won't be anymore useless deaths."

The Knights looked worried at each other. As if they were communicating through body language.

That moment the small Kuzuryuu pushed himself through the circle.

"We've got orders from no one other than the King. And since you only wear the title of Prince there is no reason we should follow your orders over the one from the Kings." He said.

The Knights had quickly reduced to at least 10 men. The rest were dead on the ground or too wounded to move.

Komaeda swallowed while he frowned.

It was easy for Hinata to dispose of this small group. But he was worried for Kuzuryuu. He is someone from the kuzuryuu familie, who were known for mafia.

He stood before him. Staring him straight in the eyes.

"Kamukura Izuru." He spoke with such hatred.

"Finally standing before you."

Hinata sighed and rolled his eyes. "You're absolutely boring. I should've just murdered you back in the days."