1

"Watch out kid!"

The third time someone bumped into me. Can't people walk normally?!

I sighed as I carried the boxes with oil for a friend, who works as a Mechanic.

"Yo Hinata!" I looked up to see Kazuichi waving. "This way, this way!"

I could easily spot his pink hair, there were a few people with pink hair, but not as neon as his.

I let the boxes fall onto the ground and wiped the sweat off my face. "Here you go." I said.

"Thanks Bro, you really saved some time for me."

"Yeah no problem."

We carefully set each box into his garage thingy. Slowly I let myself fall onto one of the boxes. "Hey be careful with that!"

"Yeah Yeah."

The crowd was a lot crowded then ever. Probably because of tomorrow's festival, which I personally hated the most. It was a party for the fucking king!

If the Royalty didn't got enough attention!

"Oi Hinata, shouldn't you be going for training?" Kazuichi broke my thoughts.

I looked on the clock. "Ah shit!" I cursed and quickly got up.

"Good luck!" Kazuichi shouted in the distance as I tried being on time for my usual training.

I pushed the people away not caring at all. I didn't gave a fuck, I hate people after all.

I got some yells and complains behind me but I ran further. Further and further 'till the building came in sight.
I almost tripped over my own feet.

I stopped running and leaned against the door, breathing heavily. Someone opened the door which made me fall inside. Oh, it was Nekomaru.

"You don't need a warming up anymore, do you?" He said while his laugh echoed through the building. A crappy smile crept on my face.

🔪

All sweaty and tired I sat down a bench in the locker room.

Not long after that, that little shit of a Kuzuryuu walks in. I decided to just ignore him 'till he stood before me and grabbed my hair to make me look up.

"So what was it this time."

"I helped Kazuichi with the boxes."

"You're a loser really."

"Says you."

I stood up to look down at him.

"Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm not strong."

I smirked at his angry reaction, like always.

"Just because you're a Kuzuryuu doesn't mean you are good at fighting."

That was a lie, he was abnormally good at fighting.

"Tch, yeah whatever." He said and turned his back at me and walk away.

I looked at his back, you could easily see his back muscles while he walked.

With one move. Just one move.
I could easily end his life without people knowing.

🔪

The day was getting to an end. The sun was going under and the sky had a beautiful blue, yellow and orange color. People were still busy with building the festival things.

It didn't bother me, I was probably going to sit inside anyway.

Just like always.

"The King's son is finally coming along. I'm so exited to see him!"