8

Yeah lol slight nsfw here.

"Komaeda! Komaeda! Dammit where'd he go."

Hinata was searching for the prince. Since it was closing time there was nobody to be seen.

A ring of a bell caught his attention. He turned around to see the white haired closing out of the door while waving.

A sigh of relief escaped his mouth.

"Hinataaaa~" he playfully said as he embraced Hinata.

"W-what are you doing." Hinata stuttered, A little flustered from the sudden move.

Komaeda let go and giggled. "Oh nothing." He yawned. "Can we go to the hotel. I'm soooo tired."

Hinata gave a sharp nod.

Cautious of Komaeda's acts Hinata made a small space between them.

"What did you eat?" He asked.

"Coloured things called sweets."

Hinata immediately stopped walking. "You know what those things are, right?"

"Dunno, but they're dewicious." He giggled again. With every step he took it looked like he was going to fall.

Hinata quickly grabbed his shoulder to turn him around. "Those are drugs."

"Drugs?" Komaeda stared seriously into the other male's eyes.

"Don't you know what those are?"

Komaeda shook his head.

Hinata sighed and let go of his shoulders.

"They do weird thing to your body, as if you can't control it anymore."

The corners of Komaeda's mouth curled into a big smile. "Sounds exciting!" He cheered and threw his hands in the air.

"You dumb child."

🗡

The whole room was quiet, the only sound you heard was the creaking from the bed. Komaeda slowly opened his eyes and looked at the clock at the wall.

It was almost time to pay his dept.

He moved his leg and then the other out of bed and made sure he silently got away. Hinata must not know.

It was sad the walldoor made an swoosh sound. Komaeda cringed at the sound and quickly stepped through. The wall closed and he let out a sigh of relieve.

Next mission: get out of the hotel without being seen.

As he's seen from Hinata, the professional killer himself, He tip toed  from room to room till the end of the hallway. Lucky for him the elevator was quiet as it came up for him.

He entered the elevator and all his anxiousness disappeared. Nobody saw him, right? It doesn't matter anymore. He was glad Hinata was still sleeping.

The streets were empty. It was dark and you could almost not see were you walked.

His attention was drawn to a flickering light in a dark black glass.

He couldn't quite read it.

...Something with eh... sex shop?

When he wanted to surpass the shop a woman he thought was familiar opened the door.

"Komaeda my child, it's here." She said.

Oh it was the woman of earlier.

He grabbed her hand whom she had offered and led him inside.

"This is him?" A low manly voice said.