Hana|One|

Please Comment and Vote~
Thanks~ it starts off before jimin can read minds.
---

Jimin was just a normal boy. Nothing too special about him. He was now riding on his bike to his work which was at a gym/dance studio.

When he arrived, he greeted Yoongi, the registrar. That's right, he just stood behind the desk and took calls and took money from members.

"Yo Yoongi hyung." Jimin waved.

"Hey. Are you dancing or being a gym instructor today?" Yoongi asked.

"Gym instructor." Jimin said as he walked to the actual gym part.

After work, when he was walking out, he saw Yoongi eyeing him, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"N-nothing." Yoongi looked back down at the computer.

"Sure..." Jimin raised an eyebrow and walked through the doors.

On the way home, he lost control of his bike, "Shit, why aren't the brakes working." Before he knew it, he rode into a ditch, falling off the bike and bumping his head on something causing him to pass out.

~

When he opened his eyes, he was in an unfamiliar place. That's when he panicky looked around and realized... he was just in the hospital.

"Why am I here?" Jimin looked at his brother, Jihyun, who was sitting next to his hospital bed.

"Some guy found you laying in the ditch unconscious. He called 119 and then the hospital called us. The doctor's say you have a large concussion. But a weird concussion and they can't figure out why since it was just a small bump on the head." Jihyun explained.

Jimin shrugged, "As long as I'm alive. But damn, I have a headache."

'Pabo. You should probably thank the guy who found you.' Jihyun thought to himself and clicked his tongue.

"Excuse me?" Jimin looked at Jihyun, "Don't call me a pabo and I don't even know who the guy is that saved me."

Jihyun's eyes widened, "Did I say that out loud?"

"Obviously if I can hear you."

"But I didn't move my lips or make noise. Hyung! I thought that! You can read minds!" Jihyun gasped.

"Reading minds? That's fictional."

"Not now it isn't." Jihyun smiled, "What am I thinking?"

"You're thinking about your girlfriend and you making out. Ewe, too heterosexual for me." Jimin gagged.

"You're right!" Jihyun widened his smile.

At that moment, A couple of Jimin's friends came in.

"Yah! Jimin, why did you almost try to kill yourself?!" Jin exclaimed when he walked in. 'Only Pabos do that.' He thought right after.

"I didn't try! It was an accident! And why do people keep calling me a pabo in their mind." He mumbled the last part.

"Huh?"

"Nothing hyung. Oh and hey Kookie." Jimin waved to his other friend, Jungkook.

Jungkook waved back, "Are you okay?" 'Cause I really want to leave and go back to my video games. Stupid Jin hyung forced me here.'

Jimin nodded, "Perfect. And don't say that about your boyfriend."

"Say what?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin hyung can read minds!" Jihyun said excitedly.

"Oh shit, so you heard what I was thinking just now?!" Jungkook covered his mouth.

"Yes... I also heard what Jin hyung was thinking."

"Wait, what did Jungkook say about me,
and boi, don't curse." Jin asked.

"Nothing." Jimin and Jungkook said in unison.

"Anyway, guys. Please don't tell anyone about this. I don't want people to think I'm a freak."

"What about Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Especially him!" Jimin exclaimed, "He'll start pretending he can read minds."

"True." Jin nodded, "Alright, you're secret is safe with us."

"What secret?" Yoongi then walked in and asked.

"What the fuck? What are you going here?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, him and Yoongi weren't that close, they were just coworkers.

"I'm the man who found you in the ditch. I'm just seeing if you're ok." Yoongi rolled his eyes. 'Can't this sexy man get a brain?'

Jimin blinked, "I do have a brain..." he mumbled, "And thanks Yoongi."

"No problem, well I'll be going now." Yoongi waved and turned around, 'Before I get a fucking boner from looking at Jimin.' He thought then left.

Jimin's eyes widened, "Omo."

"What was he thinking?" Jin asked.

"Uh I don't know. I couldn't read his mind. Heh... weird." Jimin lied.

~

About two hours later, Jimin finally arrived home, "Is my bike broken?"

'Yes dumbass, you did just ride it into a ditch.'His dad said in his mind, "It's just in the bike shop. I don't know when it'll be ready." He said out loud.

"Awe! Is my baby alright?!" Mrs. Park ran over and hugged Jimin. 'I wonder what we should have for dinner.' She thought.

Jimin chuckled, "I'm perfectly fine, mom."

"Good!" She smiled.

"Oh and, let's have bulgogi for dinner." Jimin recommended and went to his room.

While on his way to his room, he heard from his dad's thoughts: 'Park Jimin needs to move out, he is over 20 and still lives with us.'

As he escaped the living room, and layed on his bed, he looked at his phone, "Why am I still living here when I'm already having my own life. Oh well." He shrugged, "At least I can read more of what Yoongi is thinking about me."

To be continued.

---
Please Comment and Vote~
Thanks!