Dausut|Five|

Please vote and COMMENT
---

Yoongi stood there in disbelief, "Read minds?"

Jimin nodded, "Yes... after that incident where I crashed and you rescued me, I've been able to read many minds when I want to, including yours."

The older stared at the younger for a minute then sighed, "Stop lying."

"I'm not... I can prove it too."

"What the fuck, Jimin? This isn't some fantasy fanfiction of two gay guys, stop fucking lying. It's getting on my nerves." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"I'll prove it. You're thinking I'm being an asshole for making up such a lie even with the way you feel about me. Which is a crush, on me. Also, you're really wanting a nap."

Yoongi bit his lip, "I'm sure that's obvious by the way I look right now."

"Think something then."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and thought, 'This boy better shut the fuck up before I pin him against a wall and actually fuck him. Omo, he's too sexy and joking around like this making me pissed.'

"'This boy better shut the fuck up before I pin him against a wall and actually fuck him. Omo, he's too sexy and joking around like this is making me pissed.'" Jimin repeated what Yoongi was thinking, "I'm not joking around, hyung." He stepped closer to Yoongi and placed a hand on his cheek, "I know what your thinking."

Yoongi's mouth gaped open, "Y-you really can?"

"I know what you're thinking. You want to kiss my lips. Go ahead, hyung."

Yoongi smirked and pressed his lips against Jimin's. They stood there like that for a moment, kissing.

When they pulled back, Yoongi chuckled, "I could've kissed you without you telling me."

"Really? I don't think so."

~

The next day, Jimin didn't go to work, he was home sick.

"Jimin!" Yoongi bursted through Jimin's apartment door.

"What?!" Jimin jumped, "How'd you find my place?"

"Jin told me. I took off work to help you since you're sick. How'd you get sick anyway?"

"I get sick easily and kissing you probably gave me germs or something." Jimin shrugged.

"Really?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"By the way, hyung. We kissed yesterday but nothing happened after that. Aren't you going to ask me something?" Jimin asked.

"Ask what? Fuck, I wish I could read minds like you so I could read what you want me to ask." Yoongi grumbled.

"It's pretty simple what I want. Think about it."

"I'll think about it throughout the day. I'll go make you soup." Yoongi said, getting up and headed to the kitchen.

About half an hour later, Yoongi came back, "It's warm seaweed soup. Jin hyung gave me the recipe."

Jimin smiled, sniffling since he had been sneezing so much, "Thanks." He leaned over and kissed Yoongi's cheek since he read his mind and for some reason, he really wanted to be kissed.

Jimin took a bite of the soup and almost spat it out, it was horrible. But instead of showing that, he put on a small fake smile, "It's great."

Yoongi nodded, "Glad you like it." He sat by Jimin on the couch, and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, "What are you watching?"

"Legend of the blue sea, wanna watch it with me?" Jimin asked, eating the soup very very slowly.

'Ewe, that movie is cheesy af, it copies You From Another Star.' Yoongi thought then said, "Yeah, sure."

Jimin chuckled, "Remember, I can read minds. And I just read yours. Let's watch something else."

Yoongi shrugged, "Alright."

The two decided to watch Goblin(I haven't even seen it) and cuddle up to each other. Yoongi wanted to warm Jimin who was cold, he didn't care if he got sick.

Later that day, Yoongi stood up, "I have to go. It's already 8 pm."

Jimin nodded, "Alright. Have you thought of the question yet? I'm not reading your mind now so it can be a surprise."

Yoongi smirked and leaned close to Jimin's face, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

---
Please COMMENT and vote! If you like got7 and ship 2Jae please read 'Unexpectedly Together' thanksss.