Ahop|Nine|

Please Comment and Vote!~
---
It had been weeks now since Yoongi had started working towards his debut.

Jimin didn't have a full time job so when he was off of work, he had nothing to do since Yoongi wasn't home and his other friends had work, well besides Hoseok since they worked at the same place.

"Is Taehyung coming to your apartment?" Hoseok asked as the two played video games in the living room.

"I don't know, he's your boyfriend. You keep track of him." Jimin shrugged.

"Okay then... by the way, why do you keep wearing the sweatshirt Yoongi gave you?" Hoseok asked.

"Cause it's mine and it's comfy." Jimin glared.

"And why are you eating ice cream while we're trying to play this game?"

"Stop asking questions! I can eat ice cream if I want." Jimin snapped.

"Aigoo, so grouchy. Are you grouchy because Yoongi is getting closer and closer to debuting?" 'or are you on your man period?'

"I'm not on my man period! There's no such thing!"

"Stop reading my mind! I can't even think about Taehyung now without you invading my privacy. Now I know how Yoongi feels everyday with you." Hoseok scoffed.

Jimin grew silent causing Hoseok to look at him, "No! Don't cry!" He shouted as he saw tears well up in Jimin's eyes.

"You're right! He must hate it! No wonder he's leaving me to debut!"

"He's not leaving you... he always wanted to debut..." Hoseok bit his lip, "Jimin, are you okay?"

Jimin shook his head, "I just want Yoongi back."

~

When Hoseok and Jimin planned to eat lunch, Jimin just kept staring at his food.

"Stop thinking about Yoongi and eat."

"I'm not thinking about him... I feel nauseous and I don't wanna eat." Jimin grumbled.

"Then go throw up and see if that helps." Hoseok shrugged, "Just don't get me sick."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I don't need to throw up-" his eyes widened as he pushed the chair away from the table as he got up quickly, running to the bathroom, spilling out his breakfast into the toilet.

"Ewe... gross." Hoseok scrunched up his face when Jimin came back.

"Whatever."

"Are you pregnant?"

Jimin choked on the water he was drinking, "I'm a guy!"

"I know. I've heard some stories about guys getting pregnant though. Taehyung is one of them."

"Really? And no wonder, you guys fuck each other every time you see each other, and y'all haven't even been dating for two months. And why'd you just tell me?" Jimin asked.

"We found out yesterday. But don't ignore the problem, you might be pregnant."

Jimin nodded, "How do I find out?"

~

"I'm pregnant?!" Jimin exclaimed, looking at the birth control test that showed positive, "But the last time we did the dirty was six weeks ago!"

"And now the morning sickness in kicking in." Hoseok chuckled.

"What am I supposed to tell Yoongi?"

Hoseok shrugged, "I don't know."

"I'm home!" They both heard Yoongi shouting from the doorway, "And so is Taehyung!"

Hoseok gleamed and ran to go hug Taehyung.

Jimin wrapped up the birth control test in toilet paper and threw it away. After that, he went to greet Yoongi.

"Jimin, did you know Taehyung is pregnant?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded, "H-Hoseok hyung told me."

"I'm glad you aren't, Jimin. I'd feel so fucking bad for having my debut tomorrow if you were." Yoongi said.

"You're debuting tomorrow?!" Jimin gasped.

"Yeah. I got finished with my music video today. I had to temporarily dye my hair to blonde again but now it's back to black." Yoongi nodded.

"A-ah... congrats..." Jimin smiled.

"Well, we'll be going now." Hoseok said, taking Taehyung out.

"You look cute in my sweatshirt." Yoongi smiled, pecking Jimin's lips.

"T-thanks."

"You keep stuttering, do you have something you want to say to me?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin bit his lip, 'I can't... I can't tell him. He may delay the debut because of me...'

'Oh man holy shit, I wanna fuck him so bad right now.' Yoongi licked his lips, 'it would be to celebrate my debut, right?'

"No!" Jimin shouted, "We can't have sex!" Jimin yelled.

"Huh? Why not?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"J-just... I'm really tired, hyung. Goodnight!" He ran to his room, bouncing into bed, covering himself with the blanket completely.

"Okay! I'm going to eat dinner, and I'll be right there to cuddle you!" Yoongi shouted.

"Okay!"

'I'm sorry hyung.... I promise I'll tell you one day. But I don't want to ruin your career so I won't tell you now.' Jimin bit his lip, trying not to let his tears spill.

---
Please Comment and Vote!~