Set|Three|

Please Comment and Vote~
---

It turned out that only Jimin went to Yoongi's house.

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi shrugged, "I guess they didn't come." Then he thought to himself, 'Good thing I told them it was cancelled today.'

Jimin bit his lip, "Uh... you sure you didn't tell the others it was cancelled today to be alone with me?"

"What? Did I say that out loud?!" Yoongi panicked.

Jimin nodded and lied, "Yes, you did."

"Shit. Um. I'm sorry..." Yoongi apologized.

"It's fine. I don't mind spending time alone with you." Jimin smirked.

"Oh..." Yoongi said, "What would you like to do?"

"How about... we watch a movie?"

"Sure." Yoongi shrugged.

~

Therefore, the two sat on the couch and watched a movie together.

'Damn, this is too much for me. I'm too close to Jimin for comfort. I wanna cuddle him badly.' Yoongi sighed as he thought. At that moment, Jimin wrapped his arm around Yoongi's neck and leaned closer.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoongi stuttered.

"Getting comfy." Jimin smiled, "You know. I'm thankful you saved me, so I'm giving you a favor."

Yoongi nodded, "A-alright... Th-thanks..."

When the movie ended, Yoongi was asleep on Jimin's shoulder but Jimin didn't mind. He just rested back and fell asleep himself.

The two didn't wake up until he next morning.

"Oh shit! We have work!" Yoongi jolted awake as his alarm went off.

"Right... wanna walk there together?" Jimin asked. He liked spending time together and hearing Yoongi's thoughts.

"Not really, I'm afraid of what our coworkers will think. You go first. I'll see you later." Yoongi said.

Jimin listened to what the older said and left. But he wasn't too happy with what Yoongi had thought. Who cares if the coworkers thought that?

When Jimin got to work, he read his co workers mind. They really weren't fond of Jimin and Yoongi spending time together and Yoongi was upset about that.

Jimin would change that.

---
Sorry if it seemed confusing.
Please vote and comment~