Epilogue

Don't worry, there is a sequel!
---

"Shut the baby up. Oh my lord. I'm trying to get ready for work!" Yoongi shouted, covering his ears.

"If you can't handle a crying twelve month old, how are you going to handle the baby that's on the way?" Jimin rolled his eyes, eating ice cream, "Oh that's right, I'm the one who has been raising Yoonji."

"A what on the way?" Yoongi asked, surprised.

"Oh right. I'm pregnant. But only a week so I didn't keep it a secret from you this time. I found out last night." Jimin put his ice cream down, picking the toddler up.

'I really need to stop fucking Jimin. But I can't help my horniness.'

Jimin chuckled, "I feel like this won't be our last child with the way you are."

Yoongi nodded, 'yeah.... I know. Your ass and body is too good to stay away from.'

"Are you thinking it cause you're too lazy to talk?"

'Yup.'

"Lucky. I've gotta talk. And you can just think as long as I read your mind." Jimin said, calming down Yoonji.

'Haha.'

"So... are you going to take off work for me again?"

"Yeah, sure. I need to help with Yoonji anyway." Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin smiled and kissed Yoongi. The kiss lasted for a minute or so as Yoonji just played with Jimin's shirt.

"Good." Jimin smiled, giving both Yoongi and Yoonji another kiss.

---
So yes, there is a sequel called "Thoughts"