Yeosut|Six|

Please Comment and VOTE~~
---

'Oh my lord, his ass is too good to be mine.'

"What?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi who was at the cash register, watching Jimin lift weights.

"Fuck, I forgot you could hear me..." Yoongi grumbled.

Jimin smiled at his now boyfriend, but it faded once his boss snapped, "Yah! No cursing at the job and no flirting! Gay asses."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, 'Bitch.'

Jimin snickered, hearing his thoughts.

~

At the break, Yoongi walked into the break room where Jimin was eating his lunch.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Remember I can hear your thoughts and I know you wanna fuck me right now, but we're at work, hyung."

Yoongi sat down next to him, "Right. I also came in here to ask if you wanted to meet up with Hoseok and Namjoon."

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Why not just read my mind and find out?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I don't like invading thoughts."

"You invade my thoughts when I'm thinking about you though." Yoongi told him.

"That's different, tell me why."

"Alright. So Hoseok is apparently digging your friend, Taehyung so bring him along with you. We'll meet at my house." Yoongi said.

"Alright, but I'm also going to brink Jungkook and Jin hyung."

~

"So you're saying, that Hoseok dude likes me?" Taehyung smiled as the four of them walked up to Yoongi's doorstep.

"Yes. Stop smiling so wide, you look like a freak." Jimin chuckled.

"I better approve of your boyfriend." Jin said, "He seemed horny as fuck when I met him before in the hospital."

Jimin nodded, "He is." He said, pointing at his forehead to show Jin he's been reading his mind instead of saying it out loud since Taehyung didn't know. Jin nodded, understanding.

"Oh hey guys." Yoongi said, opening the door, "Come in. Hoseok is waiting."

"What about Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked.

"He decided to ditch and meet up with Jackson, his boyfriend." Yoongi shrugged and let them in.

"Nice place." Taehyung looked around.

"Glad you like it!" Hoseok stood up.

Yoongi sighed, "Hoseok moved in a couple days ago because he got kicked out of Namjoon's place since Jackson wanted to move in with him along with a donkey. And Hoseok didn't want to live with a donkey."

"Makes sense." Jimin chuckled, "Why a donkey?"

"Who knows." Yoongi shrugged.

Taehyung started to twirl his bangs around, "S-so I heard you like me."

"Omo. His personality changed immediately." Jimin gasped, but he could hear Taehyung's thoughts loud and clear.

'Will acting like a shy high school girl make him actually like me?' Taehyung thought causing Jimin to laugh and everyone look at him.

"Tae! Just act like yourself." Jimin couldn't control his laughter of how dumb Taehyung was laughing. "Sorry, I'll stop." Jimin calmed down.

"Let's go do something else. I feel like Hoseok and Taehyung may end up doing shit." Jungkook said.

"Watch your mouth." Jin snapped.

"Alright, we can go to Hoseok's room, it has a huge television in there." Yoongi said with the three following him.

They decided to watch a movie on Netflix, both couples cuddling up to their loved one.

Jimin couldn't watch the movie in peace though.

Yoongi kept sliding his hand up his thigh and his thoughts were stuff like 'Come on, Yoongi, make a move! Don't be scared!' 'Jimin... I know you can hear my thoughts, let's ditch this and go to my room to do other things.'

Jimin couldn't take it anymore, especially since he could feel Yoongi's boner while sitting on his lap.

"Aish!" Jimin shouted through the silence with only the movie playing.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Nothing. I need to uh go to the bathroom." Jimin got up, dragging Yoongi out of the room, into Yoongi's room, pinning him on the bed.

Meanwhile, Jin and Jungkook shrugged it off and continued the music, ignoring the moans coming from where Taeseok was.

"Woah, you're not gonna top." Yoongi smirked, flipping them over, "That's going to be my job."

"Fine then." Jimin said, "I'm sick of your thoughts bothering the movie so might as well let you get what you wa-" he was cut off by Yoongi pressing their lips together.

"Just hush and let me do this." Yoongi smirked, and trailed kisses to Jimin's neck, leaving love bites.

~

Hours later, Yoongi and Jimin left the room after taking a shower. They weren't going to leave the room but they heard a knock at the door.

"Aigoo, my ass hurts." Jimin said, stretching.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he made a sudden stop, making Jimin bump into him, "Why'd you stop walking?"

'Jimin... you better be reading my mind. Look in front of you, it's our boss.'

Jimin moved his gaze from Yoongi to their boss who was sitting on the couch. Hoseok and Taehyung was standing up with their hands behind their back, not wanting to get involved.

Luckily, Jin and Jungkook were asleep in the other room.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"I was suspicious so I came over here. And it seems my suspicions were right. Didn't we say we didn't want gay people in our job. Or employees dating each other." He paused and looked at Jimin's neck and swollen lips.

"You're both fired."

---
Please Comment and Vote~