Net|Four|

What happened to all my readers? Please Vote and Comment~
---
It had been about a month since Yoongi and Jimin actually became friends, also a month since Jimin and Yoongi spent the night together.

Jimin was tying up his shoe laces when another gym instructor walked up to him, "What's up with you and Yoongi?"

"What do you mean?" Jimin stood up and looked at him innocently.

"We all heard you and Yoongi spent the night together a few nights ago."

Jimin shrugged, "So? And it wasn't a few nights ago, it was a month ago."

"Why?"

"Does it matter? We were just hanging out and he happened to fall asleep."

"Why didn't you leave then?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, he could hear that man's thoughts clear as day.

'Fucking gay people. We don't need them at our job.' He heard from his coworker's mind, "Look, I felt like it was rude without saying goodbye. If a guy hangs out with a friend, does that make him gay?" Even though it was true that Jimin was homosexual, and possibly true with Yoongi with all those thoughts in his head, he hated the way his coworker's thought about them.

The guy widened his eyes as if he was surprised that Jimin knew what he was thinking, "Then tell me Park Jimin, do you like Min Yoongi?"

Jimin scoffed and shook his head, "Not my type."

At that moment, Jimin heard Yoongi's voice coming from behind him... but it was Yoongi's thoughts that he heard:'Shit.... I should've never gotten close to him if I knew it would end up this way.'

Jimin turned around to see Yoongi stranded there, looking down at the ground, "I'm glad I know that now." Yoongi said and walked away.

Jimin glared at his other coworker and went to chase after Yoongi who was already outside the building, "Min Yoongi, wait!"

Yoongi stopped, turning to face Jimin, "What is it?"

"I didn't mean what I said in there." Jimin said, surprising himself.

"It sure looked like you did."

"I didn't though! If you could read my mind, you'd know!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Why are you acting like this? It's not like I like you or anything."

Jimin blinked, he looked down, 'He doesn't like me...? Then why does he have all those thoughts?' Jimin stares into Yoongi's eyes, trying to read his mind again, which he finally did.

'I need to go home... just looking at him makes me want to die from embarrassment. I know he doesn't like me... so why should I let him know I like him.'

Jimin almost smiled hearing that, "Yoongi hyung, tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking that I need to go home since I just got done with my shift and do laundry when I get home."

"Stop lying. Yoongi hyung, I know you like me. I know that's what you're thinking too." Jimin said firmly.

Yoongi's eyes widened,"What the fuck? How would you know?"

Jimin gulped, "This is going to sound stupid but..." he paused, hesitant on the next thing he was going to say, "I can read minds."

---
Please Vote and Comment~