Yeodol|Eight|

Please Comment and Vote~
---

"Did you get in?" Jimin asked when Yoongi went over to his house.

"I don't know, did I?" Yoongi held up the BigHit Entertainment contract, smirking.

Jimin grinned and pulled Yoongi in for a tight hug. Then he pulled back, "Weren't you supposed to turn that in?"

"They said I can take it home and turn it in tomorrow." Yoongi shrugged, "Wanna celebrate, though?"

Jimin nodded, "Alright. But not what you're thinking."

'Awe, but I wanted to get drunk and fuck each other...' Yoongi pouted as he thought that.

"Let's go to a movie. My treat." Jimin smiled.

~

When the two arrived, they went and sat in the middle row.

"Let's go sit in the back row." Yoongi whispered.

"No. Again, I know what you're thinking and I'm not going to do that here." Jimin said, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi hugged, "Fine."

The whole day went like that.

Jimin would read Yoongi's mind and tell him to stop thinking dirty.

"I couldn't help it!" Yoongi exclaimed as they walked out of the theater.

"You wanted me to massage your fucking dick in there! What the fuck, hyung?" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Let's just go home. I mean to your home. Hoseok and Taehyung are at my place probably fucking each other."

"Okay."

The couple cuddled with each other in Jimin's bed, "I'm going to have to get up early and go to my new job tomorrow." Jimin told him, "Want me to give you a key?"

"Sure." Yoongi nodded, 'Even though I have to leave early to go to the company anyway.'

Jimin chuckled, "You could've just asked me for a key, you know."

"R-right."

Jimin smiled and pecked Yoongi's lips, "Goodnight."

Yoongi nodded, 'Goodnight.'

~

Jimin was at his new work with Hoseok when he had gotten a phone call, "Hyung, I need to go answer this. I'll be right back." He said and walked out of the studio, "Hey Yoongi, what's up?"

"I'm going to debut." Yoongi said right away, "I wanted you to be the first one to know."

"D-debut? Wouldn't you be busy then?" Jimin bit his lip, trying to hide his disappointment.

"Yeah. But it's not like I'm going to be in a band, so I won't have to live in a dorm. I'm going to debut as a rapper named Agust D."

"Alright... how busy will you be?" Jimin asked.

"For now, I'll be working at the studio eight hours each week day until I can complete my first album." Yoongi told him.

"Oh. That's not too bad."

"But they said once I make my debut... I'll be more busy."

"Of course... that's expected." Jimin said sadly.

"You can't hear my mind now, can you?" Yoongi whispered, he must've been around others.

"Ani... because I'm not near you now."

'You sure about that?'

Jimin's eyes widened and he turned around to see Yoongi, "Huh? Why aren't you at work?"

Yoongi hung up the phone, "It's my last day before I get ready for my debut. I wanted to spend it with you."

Jimin smiled, "Fine. You can come into the studio and watch me help Hoseok teach kids."

"Fine by me." 'but you better let me have some action later.'

"I will."

~

Yoongi pushed Jimin onto the bed lightly, crawling over him, "I love you, Jiminie." He whispered before connecting their lips.

Jimin moaned then asked, "Are we really gonna go all the way?"

Yoongi nodded, "Yes. It'll be my last time for a while since I'll be busy."

Jimin nodded, "Good, make it worth it."

~

After they were done with their shower, they cuddled with each other, 'I should just move in so I can see Jiminie more...'

"Fine. Move in. I'll be happy." Jimin smiled.

"I think I will. Tomorrow after work, I'll bring my luggage."

Jimin nodded, "I'm glad. Oh by the way... did you use protection?"

---
Should I make this Mpreg?
Please Comment and Vote~