Yeolnet|Fourteen|

Please Comment and Vote~
Warning: This chapter may trigger you...
---

Jimin felt someone rubbing his stomach while he was laying down, resting on the couch.

He opened his eyes to see Yoongi putting his ear up to Jimin's stomach.

"What the fuck, hyung? What are you doing?" Jimin asked, sitting up.

"I think I heard our daughter kicking."

"Yeah. She started kicking recently. I'm now five months pregnant. It's about that time." Jimin said.

"She kicked when I touched you." Yoongi chuckled.

"She loves you." Jimin smiled.

'I hope she really does love me when she's older...'

Jimin pecked Yoongi's lips, "Trust me, she will. By the way, hyung. Our wedding is this weekend."

"Yes, I know... want to wait until Yoonji is born though?" Yoongi asked.

"Maybe... I want a good wedding and all. I don't want to be pregnant and have a wedding."

Yoongi nodded, "That's fine. I'll change the date for six months from now."

"Thanks hyung. I hope people won't be mad." Jimin sighed.

"They won't be. I doubt they will be mad." Yoongi said.

"So, what should we do? We're both jobless men." Jimin sighed once again. He had took a break from his job since dancing was getting harder for him. He told Hoseok he'd be back right after he gave birth. And Yoongi also was on a hiatus.

"Let's cuddle." Yoongi grinned, crawling beside Jimin, cuddling him.

Jimin smiled, "Fine by me."

'I love you, Park Jimin.'

"I love you too."

~

"Fuck this shit! I hate you, Min Yoongi!" Jimin screamed, gripping onto the hospital bed's sheets.

Yes... Jimin was going into labor early. Now he was only seven months pregnant and Yoonji wanted to get out badly.

"I'm sorry, okay? Calm down." Yoongi said, rubbing Jimin's arm.

'Aish. I should've never been so horny to get into Jimin. This is where it led us.'

Jimin glared at the older, "Fuck you. I know what you're thinking."

"And?" Yoongi asked, "Because we rushed so fast, your in this situation now."

"I don't care. She's our child!"

"You just said you hate me!"

"I'm upset! I don't actually hate you! And I don't care if your horny for me! Don't change yourself because of this situation!"

"Stop shouting!" Yoongi shouted.

Jimin bit his lip, "What if Yoonji isn't healthy?"

"She will be." Yoongi said, "She will." Even though he wasn't sure himself.

"Like I said, I know what you're thinking!"

~

Hours later, Yoonji was born after Yoongi getting his hand squeezed like crazy by Jimin.

Jimin was now asleep in the hospital bed with Yoongi laying at his side.

When the doctor came in, Yoongi peeked up, "Is the baby alright?"

The doctor sighed, "I'm not sure yet."

"Why? What's wrong." He asked, hoping Jimin was still asleep so he wouldn't hear any bad news.

"Min Yoonji seems to be having trouble breathing and her heart rate is going low..." the doctor said, "We're doing our best to keep her safe, though. Also... she's extremely small even for a baby who came early... but now I see why." The doctor said, looking at the short couple.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Right now isn't the time to insult us. Do you think she'll be fine?"

"I'm not sure yet. We're doing our best." The doctor bowed politely and left.

Once the doctor left, Jimin woke up, "Is Yoonji okay?"

Yoongi put in a fake smile, "She's as healthy as ever."

'She's dying... her heart rate is low...'

Jimin's eyes started to water and tears rolled down his cheek,

"Like I said, I know what your thinking."

---
Please Comment and Vote~
This turned dark.