Yeol|Ten|

Please Comment and Vote~
---
"Why are you dressed as a girl?" Jimin asked Yoongi who had just walked in, pulling off his wig.

"My stupid good ass company made me. It's only been two weeks since I debuted and they're already making me stupid things." Yoongi groaned.

"Why?" Jimin chuckled, holding a pillow to his stomach.

"They wanted to see how I would look." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes.

"Put the wig back on, I wanna see." Jimin said.

Yoongi shook his head, "Nope." 'Only if you let me fuck you.'

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I told you already, I don't really like sex."

Yoongi rose his eyebrows as he got changed right in front of Jimin, "That's not what you said when we had it eight weeks ago."

"My thoughts about it has changed." Jimin hugged the pillow tightly, exhausted from the work he had earlier, "And you counted the days since we last had it?!"

"No. You did. Remember yesterday when I tried to lay you, you shouted "No! It's only been eight weeks, I still want to wait a while!"" Yoongi shouted, mocking Jimin, "Why are you even counting?"

Jimin bit his lip, "I-I'm not... oh shit." He got up from the couch, going to puke.

"Woah, Jimin!" Yoongi ran into the bathroom, "You okay??"

Every other time Jimin had to throw up, Yoongi had been at work. And Jimin never told Yoongi. This was the first time Yoongi witnessed it.

Jimin nodded, washing his face, "I've just been eating a lot more usually, my body probably couldn't handle it."

Yoongi looked Jimin up and down, "It's obvious you are gaining weight..."'even though you're still hot and cute af and nothing can change that.' "Maybe you're right. If you can't handle it, don't eat so much. If you can, then eat all you want."

Even though Jimin had heard Yoongi's thoughts loud and clear, he started to tear up, feeling insecure, "Is it really that obvious I'm getting fatter?"

"Ani, ani. It's probably because I hardly see you now because of work so I can easily tell if you gained 1 pound." Yoongi panicked.

Jimin completely bawled out, burying his head into Yoongi's chest, "That doesn't make it any better!"

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin, "I'm sorry... just know I love you, okay?"

Jimin nodded, "Alright."

---
More weeks had passed... Jimin was now three months pregnant.

And still hadn't told Yoongi a thing. Plus, a baby bump was visible.

Jimin had the day off. But like any other day, Yoongi was spending the day at his company.

Jimin sighed, cuddling up with a pillow in the sweatshirt Yoongi gave him and some sweatpants.

He decided to get up and visit Yoongi that day.

"Hey, Yoongi hyung." Jimin walked into Yoongi's studio, placing coffee and bulgogi in front of him.

"You got this for me?" Yoongi asked with a smile.

"For my one and only boyfriend, yes." Jimin smiled, kissing Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi smirked, "So you finally wanna have sex and you're acting extremely nice to me." 'That's gotta be the reason.'

Jimin's smile faded and shook his head, "That's not the reason."

"Why would you have sex with your pregnant boyfriend?" One of the producers walked in, asking.

Jimin's eyes widened, 'How'd he know?'

"Pregnant?" Yoongi tilted his head, "What the fuck do you mean? He's just gained a bit wait from eating."

"Uh no. It's obviously he's pregnant." The producer chuckled, "Unless I am wrong, am I?" He looked at Jimin.

Jimin grew silent, looking at his sweatshirt that has grown tighter around his stomach.

"Jimin... have you been hiding something from me?" Yoongi looked at the younger.

Jimin nodded, "Yes.... I'm sorry hyung. I've been lying for about three months... I'm three months pregnant."

---
Please Comment and Vote~