A Devil For Me

The show was amazing! I just kept watching Jinxx and Andy the whole time. Jinxx would smile at me every once in a while, and when Andy noticed, he would kind of look at him weird, but keep up his smile and singing for the fans.

   I have never seen so many screaming girls in my life!

    Following the show was a signing. Most of the girls were talking to Andy, but that’s what always happens.

   I was just standing to the side, listening to my iPod since obviously no one really knew who I was. The real fans knew Andy had a sister because it’s on his Wikipedia page.

“Hey.” Jinxx said, coming over to me.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Not much. Andy’s talking to a bunch of girls, so I’m taking a break.”

“Does it really get that boring?”

“Yeah, but only sometimes."

   It was so awkward. I didn’t know what to say. I was hoping he would talk first.

“So….you don’t have a boyfriend, right?” Jinxx asked. Oh, wow.

“Nope.”

“I don’t have a girlfriend, either.” I just nodded. Was he going to ask me out? I started freaking out on the inside.

“So…can I ask you something?” Jinxx said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Sure.”

“Well...I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the Rebels EP  release?"

“So you want me to be your date?”

“Yeah.” I laughed a little.

“Sure. I’d love to.” I smiled, and so did Jinxx.

Jinxx’s Point of View:

Yes! I asked her! And now I have a date for the release.

Ashley’s Point of View:

I can’t believe he asked me! Thank you, Andy, for taking me on this tour.