I Can't Choose

Ashley's Point of View:

The following morning, I woke up with red eyes and a headache from crying. Jinxx wasn't next to me. Not a surprise. I stood up and went to go get ready for the day. We were heading to a new city and I wouldn't have to see Ben again for a while.

I got dressed quickly and threw my hair in a pony tail, leaving no makeup on my face. I threw a hoodie on over the tank-top I was wearing and walked out.

Everyone was in what we call a "kitchen", but is really a tiny spot on the bus with a mini fridge and a microwave.

All eyes were on me. I hate that! I glanced at where Jinxx was. He didn't even look up. Had I really hurt him that bad? I felt so horrible. I sat down and tried to avoid everyone. It was so awkward. I put my head down and felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned and saw Andy. He smiled at me.

I gave him a fake smile back.

"Come outside with me?"

I nodded and followed him outside. It was cold and I was in shorts.

"What are you gonna do?" Andy asked.

I sighed.

"I don't know. I'm depressed right now. I can't believe I'm going through this."

"You need to talk to Ben and Jinxx seperately because 1. Jinxx is probably going to kill Ben if he sees him and 2. I can't see all of you depressed."

"Andy, I don't know what to do. There's four months left of tour. Maybe I should just go home."

"No! Not happening!"

"Why not? I'm 18."

"Because...it's dangerous..."

Then, it clicked.

"Do you not trust me?"

"Of course I trust you! But when your depressed and you have that much freedom, a lot can happen."

"Andy, this is your way of tellling me you think I'm gonna cut again!"

Then, I remembered last night.

"Not true!"

"You know what? Fine! If you want to, go home." I started crying again. I just shook my head and started walking. I decided to talk to the only person left.

I got out my phone and texted Chris.

Ashley- Hey I know Ricky told u about last night...

Chris- Yeah he did. Need to talk?

Ashley- Please?

Chris- Sure. Come to the bus. Door's open.

Ashlet- Thnx see ya.

Chris- Anytime.

I walked the short distance to the MIW bus and walked in. I felt Chris come up and hug me right away. I started crying.

"Shhh."

I cried harder. He let go of me.

"Come here." I sat down next to him on a couch.

"Now tell me what happened."

I just shook my head.

"Chris, I'm crying over the dumbest thing."

"What is it?"

"Ben told me he loved me yesterday and he kissed me." I decided to leave the cutting part out since Chris didn't even know about that.

"And?"

"I'm dating Jinxx! I feel horrible! And he found out that I think  have feelings for Ben and he's hurt about it. You know how hard that is for me when I love Jinxx more than anything in the world?"

Chris sighed. "I'm sorry, Ash."

"I just don't know what to do."

"Well, what I say is think about it. I'm sure you'll make the right choice."

"Andy told me the same thing."

"Cause it's true."

"Who do you think I should go with?"

He shrugged. "It's not up to me."

"I don't know what to do."

"Why don't you stay here for tonight? You can sleep in my bunk."

"No, Chris. I'm not taking your bunk from you."

"Your way more important right now. I'll take you to whatever city BVB is in."

I nodded. "Thank you, Chris."

"No problem, kid. I'll tell Andy, ok?"

I nodded. "Thank you so much."