Destiny's Story

Ashley's Point of View:

I was helping Destiny get ready for bed. I had given her one of my shirts and shorts to wear.

"Thanks, Ashley." She said with a smile.

"No problem."

I sat down next to her on the bed.

"So, this is kind of weird, but which one of the guys do you like the most?"

"CC." She said blushing.

"Aww, well, he's sweet. I've known him for a while."

"Really? How long?"

"About eight years."

"Damn, how do you know them for that long?"

"I'm Andy's baby sister." Her eyes went wide.

"Wow! Do you know any other bands?"

"Yeah, a lot of them. But I'm really good friends with Motionless In White and Asking Alexandria."

"I LOVE Asking Alexandria! I couldn't see their set, though. I'm lucky I got to see BVB."

"Why couldn't you see Asking Alexandria?"

"Well, my ex, he doesn't like them so he wouldn't let me watch. I said something I shouldn't have said and h-he hit me. But he let me see BVB, and I then I finally got the guts to break up with him and he beat me up behind the venue."

I leaned over and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, Destiny. You can see Asking Alexandria tomorrow." She smiled.

"Thank you so much. For everything. Letting me come on tour, giving me a bunk, letting me wear your clothes."

"You're fine. It's no problem, and keep the shirt. It's one of the newer BVB ones, and I want you to have it."

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'm gonna go to sleep. Night."

"Night."

I went to me and Jinxx's bunk. He was there asleep. I glanced at my phone. It was already almost three AM. I yawned and laid down with him.

"Babe, I'm awake." I sat up.

"Oh, I didn't know."

"I was being quiet for you. So are you ok?"

"Yeah, I was talking to Destiny."

"Oh, ok. Can we got to sleep?"

He nodded and laid back down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. 

"Night, baby. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you, too."

I slowly fell asleep, letting the sound of him breathing soothe me to sleep.